Gutted...but not out ;)

sinner

well as some off you know, I been having trouble with my batt's not charging and another couple o niggling things, It just so happened just after the year, Marquis Motorhomes gave me a call asking how things were going etc etc as it was coming up to the end off the 1 year warranty , so told them my problems and the booked me in for repairs ;))

While I was waiting they reminded me that I was due habitation check to keep my damp warranty up to date......told them nah I get it done in Edinburgh cheaper, so anyway they matched the price so I went with it.

Upshot is I have a damp (very bad) problem and looks like I need a new floor all under warranty so not all bad news.....

so guys if you value your motorhome get it checked every year..... could save you a lot off £££££

As a footnote...............
Marquis Motorhomes Durham are first rate in after care, well they have been with me.

Damp problems are quite labour intensive so quite expensive to repair as I can testify after having damp in a previous Autotrail.Good advice to have a regular damp check,it may detect any problems before they get too bad.
It sounds like Marquis have gone above and beyond which is refreshing to hear,all too often we only hear about the dealer horror stories,thanks for the feedback.

Sorry I did not get the chance to see you, you must have a new mobile number, I never recognised the number.

Have you left the van with them or are you bringing it back down? If you are, I can pick you up and run you to the Railway Station (or Bus Station). My prices are reasonable. :raofl:

Sorry I did not get the chance to see you, you must have a new mobile number, I never recognised the number.

Have you left the van with them or are you bringing it back down? If you are, I can pick you up and run you to the Railway Station (or Bus Station). My prices are reasonable. :raofl:

yeah I forgot about the new number, they will phone me tomorrow for a date to bring it in, thanks for the offer but I cant afford £99.99 that I assume the fare would be ;) also the guys will sort out a lift for me to the station lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back