Guess what this is

Trevor

Can you guess what this is its from the 1930's.
vibrator1930s.jpg

Can you imagine them trying :mad: to get that in your mouth at the dentists just to polish your teeth! :eek: :confused: :eek: So I'll guess it's for scrubbing dry skin off :cool: but Liz says it's an old finger nail polisher ;) (new finger nails as well!) :rolleyes: :D She also says that Wildman has been watching too many CSIs! :eek:

Can you imagine them trying :mad: to get that in your mouth at the dentists just to polish your teeth! :eek: :confused: :eek: So I'll guess it's for scrubbing dry skin off :cool: but Liz says it's an old finger nail polisher ;) (new finger nails as well!) :rolleyes: :D She also says that Wildman has been watching too many CSIs! :eek:

No sorry try agian

It is obviously a microphone with inbuilt anti-heckler device as recommended by the comics of the time. :p

vibromassager would be my second guess, actually think I have one buried someplace

It's for polishing your :rolleyes: car....slowly! :( A bit at a time! :D Apparently with lots of adjustments, :confused: going by the amount of nuts and bolts on it! Just as a by the way I hope :p that it has not got any sexual :( connotations???????? 'Cos that wouldn't be allowed on here. JIM

It's for polishing your :rolleyes: car....slowly! :( A bit at a time! :D Apparently with lots of adjustments, :confused: going by the amount of nuts and bolts on it! Just as a by the way I hope :p that it has not got any sexual :( connotations???????? 'Cos that wouldn't be allowed on here. JIM

You are closest yet so the truth is somewhere in your post:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back