Guernsey Donkey

• Thread starter Guernsey Donkey
  • Start date

Guernsey Donkey

Hi to you all - I have just joined and finding my way in round the site, I expect I will make a few mistakes at first but will get there in the end. We have a 1986 VW camper called "old lady" with 133,000 on the clock and we are just planning another 8 week trip away from the outer hebrides down through scotland into the lakes/midlands/hampshire/london/bristol round wales into the lakes again then back home. We wish you all safe travelling and happy hunting in 2009.

John & Ruth

Welcome aboard and have a good trip. Maybe see you in the Hebrides later in the year.

Happy Camping:)

Welcome john and ruth:)

We are new here also but we managed to meet quite a few of the members at the Hayfield meet last weekend.

They are a friendly bunch:D

Sounds like you are based in Scotland, we are doing only our 3rd outing on the 26th for a week in the Highlands. Been there on the motorbike for a week each year for 4 years but my wife hasn't cos she doesn't do pillion:eek: looking forward to seeing the place at a more 'leisurely' pace:rolleyes:

Ian and Margaret

Welcome john and ruth:)

We are new here also but we managed to meet quite a few of the members at the Hayfield meet last weekend.

They are a friendly bunch:D

Sounds like you are based in Scotland, we are doing only our 3rd outing on the 26th for a week in the Highlands. Been there on the motorbike for a week each year for 4 years but my wife hasn't cos she doesn't do pillion:eek: looking forward to seeing the place at a more 'leisurely' pace:rolleyes:

Ian and Margaret

Hi Ian & Margaret

We live on Lewis and have done for about 20 years now, we used to live in Guernsey C.I. hence the name Guernsey Donkey because they are so hard working and dig there heals in when they think they are correct - stubbon

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back