Grounded !!!!

Belgian

Got my gearbox busted last month. Got the MH in the garage; they would fix it. And I trust them, they are looking after my MH for years now, and they did well without any complaints. Then they went in holidays. They had to order a few spares (gearbox disks). Delivery time: MID SEPTEMBER !!!! :mad:
It seems to be a common failure at the 5th gear on all Peugeot/Fiat/Citroën engines. And they don't have spares for it ?:confused: There are only thousands of these engines running today - and no spares ?:eek:
One or another day the garage will fix it; but meanwhile we got grounded this summer :mad:
How I envy those whose wheels are still running :rolleyes:
Nevertheless I'll revenge myself by posting the spots I have collected in the years. I'll keep this site running, promised :eek::cool:

They had loads of spares, but due to the number of failures have used them up. This is a design fault and you should not be paying to have their mistakes rectified, good luck leo, trade it in for an earlier model that did not have the problem.

They had loads of spares, but due to the number of failures have used them up. This is a design fault and you should not be paying to have their mistakes rectified, good luck leo, trade it in for an earlier model that did not have the problem.

Thanks for the comfort Wildman,:)
But it makes me mad; a summer through the drain for some stupid spares
(and God knows how many summers we have left :confused:?) It makes me WILD :mad:

Now now Leo, I am the official Wild man on here.:D:D:D
As it is a design fault demand a replacement vehicle NOW
good luck with that one. You have many nmore summers so don't worry on that score, only the good die young, hee hee

Now now Leo, I am the official Wild man on here.:D:D:D
As it is a design fault demand a replacement vehicle NOW
good luck with that one. You have many nmore summers so don't worry on that score,the good die onlyyoung, hee hee
Sorry official wildMAN, (though I'm getting as wild now as you should want te be ;))
No matter, the vehicle is wide beyond guarantee :mad:
I just had a bad time this week. Lost also my best friend MH'r. Yes, he had cancer, had chemo etc, but it was under control. Last week we still made plans to go to the Alsace and the Black Forest; and suddenly he passed away
watching tele (which gives an indication of the level of the flemish tele :eek:).
He didn't suffer, but it makes one think about the relativity of life :confused:
But we shall overcome, no doubt :rolleyes:
Thanks again
Leo

Sorry to hear about your friend Leo, hope you are not grounded for to long.
Maybe your parts for the gearbox will turn up sooner than you think they will.;)

Leo, I am sorry to hear about your friend, and also your ruined summer plans.
I hope you get the motorhome back on the road as soon as possible, and thet you have many more summers left to enjoy her :)

Leo, I am sorry to hear about your friend, and also your ruined summer plans.
I hope you get the motorhome back on the road as soon as possible, and thet you have many more summers left to enjoy her :)
Thanks Hazy-thoughts, Trevor, Wildman.....
How I miss that 'thank you' button ;)
(please Admin can you fix it, I have a lot of 'repairs' to make :eek: )

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back