Grey waste disposal in Europe

Iain55

In the UK I take a Wastemaster with me because some sites don't have a drive-over disposal point.
Could I leave it behind for my European trip later this year (2 months travelling).
Trying to save space :)

Most aires have a drive over drain. Even some supermarkets have service points at their fuel stations, with grey and black waste emptying.

In the UK I take a Wastemaster with me because some sites don't have a drive-over disposal point.
Could I leave it behind for my European trip later this year (2 months travelling).
Trying to save space :)
Might depend on the countries that you intend to visit, but from personal experience France is extremely well equipped with services.

The french dump their waste in Paris. Least it smells like they do😗
So just drive through with all valves open🤪
Though as said every aire I have stopped at has grey and black waste disposal, a lot also have free water and free parking...?. Thinking about it, I have not paid in the last 4 years
Good one France 👏

There are plenty places to empty but if you deside o stay on a paid for aires or site for few days it will saves you keep moveing van .

We take the wastemaster with us to avoid moving the van when parked up in a campsite for an extended period. Every European site we have ever stopped on has had motorhome service points.

As for the UK agree there are sites without grey water motorhome service points but they seem to always have a drain somewhere that you can temporarily park over while emptying into it. The only real issue might be on those that are just a field with a water tap and a portaloo. Usually £5 a night jobs. They normally have a ditch around the perimeter you can empty into.

We bought a cheap black tank as an "emergency reserve cassette" never used it for poo !
But as has been posted handy for grey water as it saves moving the MoHo.
Depends on space and many more things !
And as in post #11 on Uk farm sites in the summer farmers want you to dump grey water somewhere suitable on their land..
Not a good idea now of course !

Though as said every aire I have stopped at has grey and black waste disposal, a lot also have free water and free parking...?. Thinking about it, I have not paid in the last 4 years
Good one France 👏
your the one they are looking for, dogger, jones be careful. im in the pack ok.pj t.t.f.n.

Most sites we’ve been to in Germany have fully serviced pitches, they are a bit fussy 😩 about just dumping on the grass

I remember one small site in Southern Europe where I was directed to park on a tennis court. It felt really strange.

The grey waste point was about 100 yards away and needed the wastemaster.

Good one France 👏
you deserve a medal of on- er vee val lar,black waste.sorry binbag, bip your feet in . aha they will get you.the word is mon-ey,ho ho.they will fined you. best of luck
ok.pj. p.s. keep going.

An awful lot of basic UK sites on grass pitches say just let it out on the grass.
because they are dry.but.now we are half wet.so keep smilling when you deliver, were ever.life is about living,if the water dont get u.the carona will. ok.pj

Get yourself a copy of All the Aires for the countries your visiting, they are worth their weight in gold.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back