Greetings from Sunny Sheffield!

SheffieldSteve

The sun has just come out, and with the van serviced and MOT'd and today completed it's Habitation service I'm hoping to get off to the coast this weekend to help my wife recuperate from a really bad chest infection. She's been in self isolation for 7 days and is nearly climbing up the walls! We're not 'fair weather' campers, and have already had 2 four day trips this year, but we're pretty desperate to get out there soon!

Welcome Steve , hope your wife gets better soon . We lived in Crookes area for 26 years great times .
David , Jacqui and Shiraz the dog

Hello Steve, welcome board.

You need to give yourself another 7 days of self-isolation on top of your wife's, but guess that's just as do-able in your camper as at home ;)

Take care out there.

You need to give yourself another 7 days of self-isolation on top of your wife's, but guess that's just as do-able in your camper as at home ;)

Take care out there.
In all probability I gave her the illness because I had a lesser bout a few days before her. The isolation was in case she went near someone carrying the C thing, and in that time she has only seen me! Having said all that, have I been in contact with someone carrying it? Who knows. I'm not worried about catching it. I've got no underlying health problems. Going back to this weekend, I think that 2 days at the coast with a bit of gentle walking for her would do her the world of good.

Take care out there.

Welcome.

I popped into deepcar service station Friday and found out that the guy who owns it used to work/do the servicing at Oaktree Motorhomes. Might be worth remembering. I’m going to get my first chassis service with him. Unfortunately have to go to main dealer for gab service still.

Jon

I'm hoping to get off to the coast this weekend to help my wife recuperate from a really bad chest infection. have already had 2 four day trips this year, but we're pretty desperate to get out there soon!
Well your grounded now for the foresee able future so you can make the most of the site to read ideas for a trip when restrictions are lifted

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back