graham

***** said:
Oh yea, u got the party on sat.:cool:
not really worth it for one night!:eek:
yes its worth it...believe...i want to live down there if i ever win the lotto....its hard to explain how nice it is...:D
but i will have to see what dave says,cause if we go we will be sleeping on an industrial estate :(
oh the life eh ha ha ha ha :D :D :D

***** said:
Hope u not sleeping in Skem!!!!!!!!
I used to work for Allen Munro at Skem b4 they went tits up!!!!
Oh i forgot to say:- u need to cancel all these week end parties as they clash with weekend motorhoming.
We had a party on the next bank hol & just told them that we were going away.
i know...i feel a little stressed out as i WANT to be in my van....end of...but im too nice for my own good,i like to keep every1 pleased....but i end up losing out!!
i should put my foot down .....:eek: :D
iv really gotta go on this sat though cause its some1 with special needs from my bus...it'll mean the world to them...:eek:
no more parties :eek:

***** said:
I know it is difficult but ur m/h cost a lot & U have to use it & 1 night at a time is not much good!:eek: :eek:
We might even go to Leek, Camping & Caravanning site!
i totally agree there,we will be in it 2 full night this weekend...:eek:
i cant wait to go to the sunset place again.....especially when the weather gets better & we can sit outside!!!!
iv bought a fire pit so we have heat when it get dark!!!!
hey i dont feel too well tonight im gonna have to call it a day!!
my eyes are streaming,girls at work had it yesterday...dont know what it is????
just got aching muscles,head & neck...eyes are streaming and i cant see clearly....we'll call you tomoz night if ok...just to see where you are & for a quick chat!!!!!!! love to kath...later graham xxxxxx

hi graham...we had fun last night...we went to bed around midnight so wasnt too wild ha ha :D
we have been in llangollen today as we went up worlds end....wow its an amazing place & we found a GREAT wild camping spot,i will post some pics later,its the sort of place you can get a fire going with a fantastic view....simply breathtaking....how did you enjoy last night after ;)

***** said:
Hi Samm.
It was a bit quiet after U & Dave went, but we needed an early(ish) night!
More tents & about 12 canoe's (red indians);) arrived by river.
Rained a little this morning but brightened up just b4 we left.
Left about 12 as wanted an easy & early run home.
Lovely spot wasn't it?:cool:
lovely spot yes...right by the river...perfect!! ;)

***** said:
What was worlds end? was that the beer festival?:eek:
ha ha ha no mate,its the mountains to the left of llangollen if you are travelling towards wrexham...it was a tidy place....had to go down narrow lanes,but coped ok..worth it when you get there!;)

help

hey graham any ideas on how to polish this area on me van??
1-6.jpg

***** said:
;) :D :rolleyes: :cool: U could invest in a pair of stilts, or put springs under ya feet, or get a trampoline & jump up a few hundred times.
ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you have made me smile :D :D :D
dave is on his way outside to try it as we speak he he :D
oh yeah that scuff on the m/h has been done in the last wk or so as on the pics at easter its not there !!!!!! so im well peed off cause that means someone has done it!!!!!!!!! the question is who?????:mad:

***** said:
Do U mean the scuff on the bumper, it should rub off I would have thought:cool:
it wont come out with the stuff i have :(
dave is going to see if he can get some other stuff from the shop to get it out...not sure if it'll work...it spoils the van....:(
im off in a min....knackered mate..:eek:

***** said:
Not worth it Samm as hardley noticed it!
nite:cool:
you dont know me ha ha ha ha :D
fussy thing i am....why do you think i got a stunner like dave :eek:
night mate :D

sammclouis said:
hey graham any ideas on how to polish this area on me van??
1-6.jpg
I have the same problem Sam.Been sprawled across the bonnet a couple of times trying to do mine then found it doesnt shine like the rest of van.Here's the answer go down to your local T.P. hire shop get 2x2.2m towers and a 12 foot staging board and you should manage it .:D :D :D
Rob

rebbyvid said:
I have the same problem Sam.Been sprawled across the bonnet a couple of times trying to do mine then found it doesnt shine like the rest of van.Here's the answer go down to your local T.P. hire shop get 2x2.2m towers and a 12 foot staging board and you should manage it .:D :D :D
Rob
ha ha ha ha ha ha cheers rob....nice one!!!:D :D :D
hey have a good weekend mate..hi to jaine :D

Will do Sam.
Loved to have come to Stratford as never been but have to sort leisure battery out this weekend(Going back to Spinney ) and came back from porthmadog with man flu so a bit rough:mad:
Rob

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back