graham -aka mr bucket-

***** said:
It hangs to the left!! ha ha he he or is it the right????? ha ha
Scotland is a bit far for a weekend.:eek:
little rudie hhee hhee :D
only 4 hrs mate...:D :D :D
set off at 5pm we be sipping wine at half 9...:D :D :D
im swaying for anglesey as i found a gorgeous cove and you can park right by the beach...thats more 4 me and only 2.5 hours away..:D :D

Quality Time

sammclouis said:
little rudie hhee hhee :D
only 4 hrs mate...:D
set off at 5pm we be sipping wine at half 9...:D :D :D
im swaying for anglesey as i found a gorgeous cove and you can park right by the beach...thats more 4 me and only 2.5 hours away..:D :D
Where ever you go, I am sure you will have a good quality time together. Make sure the wine sips are sips only!!!:p :D ;)

***** said:
Where ever you go, I am sure you will have a good quality time together. Make sure the wine sips are sips only!!!:p :D ;)
yes i have just been looking on the map and im thinking right up the top of anglesey near a place called tregele,looks like you can drive to a nice little cove all to ourselves..hmmm perfect..walks on the beach...a sip of wine...throwing mill a ball in the sea....sounds a good weekend to me eh...pity you 2 are staying at home though..have you got everything sorted 4 your holiday....i bet you cant wait eh..sammx

sammclouis said:
yes i have just been looking on the map and im thinking right up the top of anglesey near a place called tregele,looks like you can drive to a nice little cove all to ourselves..hmmm perfect..walks on the beach...a sip of wine...throwing mill a ball in the sea....sounds a good weekend to me eh...pity you 2 are staying at home though..have you got everything sorted 4 your holiday....i bet you cant wait eh..sammx
Nearly there, have to fit a deadlock on the habitation door & need to remove, check & refit the spare wheel to make sure that I can do it and that all the fixings are in order!
Then wash & load up, but we have 2 weeks yet!

***** said:
Nearly there, have to fit a deadlock on the habitation door & need to remove, check & refit the spare wheel to make sure that I can do it and that all the fixings are in order!
Then wash & load up, but we have 2 weeks yet!
when you travelling out??
im sure all will be ready by then eh.....just been looking on a thing called livesearch it gives you satellite views of places...try this link.. http://local.live.com/default.aspx?...tp=null~null&sp=Point.sm1mxfgyck36_HP9 2GA___
it should show you a lovely little beached bay in anglesey..try it x

Hi seen where you intend to go. A little warning! Last year one of my workmates went to Hollyhead and was going to overnight past the lifeboat station, as far as you can go. I think that this is near to where you intend to go to.
The police advised him not to as it is a well known drug user haunt!:eek:
Check it out!

***** said:
Hi seen where you intend to go. A little warning! Last year one of my workmates went to Hollyhead and was going to overnight past the lifeboat station, as far as you can go. I think that this is near to where you intend to go to.
The police advised him not to as it is a well known drug user haunt!:eek:
Check it out!
i looked at the link i put up its not the place we are thinking of going mate..it didnt work properly..damn...:eek: will try and post the link properly...anyway any trouble & we will move on,or i will set millie on them to lick em to death hhee hhee:D :D !!!... where we want to go is a little bay with no houses for miles..it looks mint but that is by satellite pic..may be different in real life...but we like an adventure hhee hhee :D :D :D

just decided...we are going to rhosneigr in anglesey this weekend after looking at the better sat pics....look gorgeous and we cant wait..sammx

hiya graham....how you doing mate...what you been up to..?
did i say my bro,g/f and baby had moved in for a few wks.....phew...:D :D :D
just listed his car in ebay for him..fingers crossed it should sell.he need the £.
hows plans going for hols...i may be meeting up with pappajohn as you saw in the other thread,pity you dont know the area,im sure we will find somewhere though...im looking forward to meeting them as if they are half as great as you 'n' kath then we will be just fine!!:D :D :D

?

:D
sammclouis said:
hiya graham....how you doing mate...what you been up to..?
did i say my bro,g/f and baby had moved in for a few wks.....phew...:D :D :D
just listed his car in ebay for him..fingers crossed it should sell.he need the £.
hows plans going for hols...i may be meeting up with pappajohn as you saw in the other thread,pity you dont know the area,im sure we will find somewhere though...im looking forward to meeting them as if they are half as great as you 'n' kath then we will be just fine!!:D :D :D
Without looking at a map, I think that belper is near to Chesterfield and a little past the nice area of Bakewell & Matlock.
You could possibly meet at Matlock or Matlock Bath, but that would mean Papa doubling back or he could meet you after whatever?

***** said:
:D
Without looking at a map, I think that belper is near to Chesterfield and a little past the nice area of Bakewell & Matlock.
You could possibly meet at Matlock or Matlock Bath, but that would mean Papa doubling back or he could meet you after whatever?
20 mins from matlock...not too bad...thanks will put that to pappajohn...although puts another 15 mins onto our journey...:(

Matlock Bath

sammclouis said:
20 mins from matlock...not too bad...thanks will put that to pappajohn...although puts another 15 mins onto our journey...:(
You can overnight at Matlock railway station, but I think that Matlock Bath would be nicer as a touristic sort of place with the bikers on a Sunday

***** said:
You can overnight at Matlock railway station, but I think that Matlock Bath would be nicer as a touristic sort of place with the bikers on a Sunday
thanks mate....will bear it in mind..we are going on sat evening to come back sunday..bummer but daves moving his daughter...im sure we will cope....:D

sammclouis said:
thanks mate....will bear it in mind..we are going on sat evening to come back sunday..bummer but daves moving his daughter...im sure we will cope....:D
We would like to go to Matlock Bath but we cannot at this time, maybe later?
Going in a min to spend a little quality time with Kath:D :eek: :D :eek: ;) ;)

***** said:
We would like to go to Matlock Bath but we cannot at this time, maybe later?
Going in a min to spend a little quality time with Kath:D :eek: :D :eek: ;) ;)
yes me n dave are going on the fields to take the doggit for a walk..great minds think alike eh.....talk soon graham & love to kath xxx

sammclouis said:
yes me n dave are going on the fields to take the doggit for a walk..great minds think alike eh.....talk soon graham & love to kath xxx
Nite, regards to dave
Graham xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back