Better

sammclouis said:
hiya mate...hows the weekend gone x
Better than yours I think!!!!:D :p :D :p
How come you did not go to the Gay wedding???:confused:

***** said:
Better than yours I think!!!!:D :p :D
How come you did not go to the Gay wedding???:confused:
mine was fantastic.although not as good as last year...we left oswestry at 11am & stayed on the beer till 11pm....was hard going hhee hhee:D :D .but they had great bands playing and bbq's on the go at the beer festival in bishops castle also the sun was a scortcher and i caught a tan.we wilded it around the back of a pub called the boars head..:)
we didnt go to the wedding as we had had a drink & couldnt drive...it wasnt 100% that we were going anyway...but my family went and took along my present...my other mate said she got in a 5am so in a way im kinda glad i didnt go eh!!:D :D :D

sammclouis said:
mine was fantastic.although not as good as last year...we left oswestry at 11am & stayed on the beer till 11pm....was hard going hhee hhee:D :D .but they had great bands playing and bbq's on the go at the beer festival in bishops castle also the sun was a scortcher and i caught a tan.we wilded it around the back of a pub called the boars head..:)
we didnt go to the wedding as we had had a drink & couldnt drive...it wasnt 100% that we were going anyway...but my family went and took along my present...my other mate said she got in a 5am so in a way im kinda glad i didnt go eh!!:D :D :D
Pleased that you had a good time but you really must stop binge drinking as not good for you!:eek:
You did the right thing by not drink & driving.
The Caravan Club site that we went on was excellent and we WILL return to it!
Very nice lay out with little lots of well established bushes & trees.
We went to Tittesworth reservoir with lots of wildlife, birds that I have not seen b4 and coming up near to us. Also Ducklins & Rabbits. Not afraid of people:eek:

***** said:
Pleased that you had a good time but you really must stop binge drinking as not good for you!:eek:
You did the right thing by not drink & driving.
The Caravan Club site that we went on was excellent and we WILL return to it!
Very nice lay out with little lots of well established bushes & trees.
We went to Tittesworth reservoir with lots of wildlife, birds that I have not seen b4 and coming up near to us. Also Ducklins & Rabbits. Not afraid of people:eek:
i wasnt p****d....i took my time all day & was on half pints.was more tired than anything as a long day!
dave didnt come at 11am as i went on minibus with my work pals..dave joined us at 7pm in the camper & he decided he wanted a drink as i was not bothered about going to wedding as i knew it'd be 1 big p**s-up.
plus we both wanted to stop in camper...you know us !! :eek:
glad you enjoyed your site...sounds nice,also nice to spend a little time together...sammx

Hi you 2 glad you had good w/ends (see you have new van Graham) we had brill time in france except for crap weather
Rob

Rob

rebbyvid said:
Hi you 2 glad you had good w/ends (see you have new van Graham) we had brill time in france except for crap weather
Rob
Hi Rob,
Sorry you had bad weather, but at least you had a good time. Where did you go to???
Yes we have another van and have given it a couple of shake outs. One wild and one on a Caravan Club site.

sammclouis said:
i wasnt p****d....i took my time all day & was on half pints.was more tired than anything as a long day!
dave didnt come at 11am as i went on minibus with my work pals..dave joined us at 7pm in the camper & he decided he wanted a drink as i was not bothered about going to wedding as i knew it'd be 1 big p**s-up.
plus we both wanted to stop in camper...you know us !! :eek:
glad you enjoyed your site...sounds nice,also nice to spend a little time together...sammx
Yes, you would have liked it.
We only drunk one bottle of wine each over the weekend, including Friday and we had a coupkle of San Miguels each.
Felt better for it.
Kath wore her Crocs all weekend and she says they are really comfortable

rebbyvid said:
Rob
hi welcome back rob...glad you had a nice time,sorry bout the weather you had..you got any pics mate xx

Glad to hear about van .We did Normandy as far as Mont then down Brittany to La Baule /St Nazaire then back up Brittany coast-----Will update later as we are going to hospital as jaines mum is poorly
Rob

***** said:
Yes, you would have liked it.
We only drunk one bottle of wine each over the weekend, including Friday and we had a coupkle of San Miguels each.
Felt better for it.
Kath wore her Crocs all weekend and she says they are really comfortouble!
well done on not drinking too much :)
i never drink in the wk not even a glass of wine..:)
i know where kath's coming from as i too love my crocs..sammx

rebbyvid said:
Glad to hear about van .We did Normandy as far as Mont then down Brittany to La Baule /St Nazaire then back up Brittany coast-----Will update later as we are going to hospital as jaines mum is poorly
Rob
Speak later Rob

rebbyvid said:
Rob
ok rob..later mate..hope jaines mum is ok..sam x

Loads of pics 2 cameras an had to get one on disc as it was full
Speak to you later as we gotta go
Rob

me n dave have been speaking about next weekend,well we fancy somewhere different for a change..so we are going to go further afield....not sure where yet...but we want to go wilding it somewhere with stunning scenery somewhere we can chill....no shoppping,no nothing just peace n quiet...with our little millie..jiffers suggested the cotswolds but any ideas welcomed..sammx

Jobs

sammclouis said:
me n dave have been speaking about next weekend,well we fancy somewhere different for a change..so we are going to go further afield....not sure where yet...but we want to go wilding it somewhere with stunning scenery somewhere we can chill....no shoppping,no nothing just peace n quiet...with our little millie..jiffers suggested the cotswolds but any ideas welcomed..sammx
Where ever you go Sam, I am sure you will have a good time. If you really want to go Wild, then why not go a little nearer to home and find somewhere really wild in Wales. More wild than the Cotswolds although the Cotswolds are very pretty!
There are lots of wild places in Wales, I am sure that you could find the right place!
We will not be going away next weekend as still have a few jobs to do b4 we go to France.
I have not even been under the Van yet to check out how to get the spare wheel off and I need to check the spare tyre pressure.
I am also fitting a Deadlock on the habitation door next weekend.
Still leaves the windows, but you cannot do everything!

***** said:
Where ever you go Sam, I am sure you will have a good time. If you really want to go Wild, then why not go a little nearer to home and find somewhere really wild in Wales. More wild than the Cotswolds although the Cotswolds are very pretty!
There are lots of wild places in Wales, I am sure that you could find the right place!
We will not be going away next weekend as still have a few jobs to do b4 we go to France.
I have not even been under the Van yet to check out how to get the spare wheel off and I need to check the spare tyre pressure.
I am also fitting a Deadlock on the habitation door next weekend.
Still leaves the windows, but you cannot do everything!
wanted to go somewhere totally different....dave wants scotland but i was thinking south stack in anglesey...decicions decisions eh!!!:D :D :D

hey graham hows it hanging mate.....you getting excited bout your hols yet xx

sammclouis said:
hey graham hows it hanging mate.....you getting excited bout your hols yet xx
It hangs to the left!! ha ha he he or is it the right????? ha ha
Scotland is a bit far for a weekend.:eek:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back