Good value silver screen.

I have hade quite a few of the Taylormade screens as I only live a mile from them I used to deal with the old man before he retired and left the business to his daughters, I used to buy rejects off him for £15 and all that was wrong with them was maybe a bit of stitching was not straight, but still very good quality

So, for the price of it i thought i`d give one of these a try, it`s predominantly for home use but if it`s good enough i`ll buy another for when we go away.

I think you will be quite impressed with the quality. The good thing about the magnets is that you can just fold it down and leave it in place on the bonnet during the day if you wish, obviously not when driving!

I think you will be quite impressed with the quality. The good thing about the magnets is that you can just fold it down and leave it in place on the bonnet during the day if you wish, obviously not when driving!

That was the idea with the second Silver Screen i bought that has velcro either side of the windscreen then you could fold down as much or as little as you wanted during the day.

It was great to start with but soon started showing signs of wear :(

The screen arrived today, it`s ok for home use but i don`t think it`s quite a good enough fit to block the light out and use whilst away, i`ll have a play around with it.

I`ll persevere with the 16 year old Silver Screen for the time being when we get away again.

Another vote for Silver Screens here. Pricey but great quality.

I even flogged my old set on Fleabay for around 50 quid...and they were really showing their age and had silver tape on them to cover where the stitching had come loose on the edges.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back