Good Parking

john77

I saw this Hymer parked in a normal car space in the seafront carpark in Scarborough last weekend . On looking round the back I thought maybe its got a straight through pluming system (a hole in the floor job). Must save on toilet fluid ! I wonder what he can see through his reversing camera !!:cool1:

Attachments

• 20170408_132120.jpg
    20170408_132120.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 332
Its to be hoped they have not got a back door .......................:rolleyes2:

Alf

Looking at that photo and the first thing that came to mind was Michael Caine, 3 mini coopers and a load of gold! :dance: this is the self preservation society :dance:

I saw this Hymer parked in a normal car space in the seafront carpark in Scarborough last weekend . On looking round the back I thought maybe its got a straight through pluming system (a hole in the floor job). Must save on toilet fluid ! I wonder what he can see through his reversing camera !!:cool1:

Brave parking or an accident? Wonder if it's got a rear view camera

I don't know why it should, but that would make me really uncomfortable!

I can understand why he's done it, they're very hot on enforcement in Scarborough, but I'd be uneasy using our loo.:D

I don't know why it should, but that would make me really uncomfortable!

Reminds me of a similar position we parked high up above the River Lot in the south of France. A huge drop down towards the river and we have a rear lounge. Great view but it felt odd.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back