Good news

We're blessed with folks like Annie who have our best interests at heart even if some of us do not always agree with views and observations made, we are safe. When I hear about the dreadful stuff that folks endure in the wider e culture, I'm glad to be a neanderthal. We may be, on occasions, over censored and policed, it is mostly well intended and I for one am proud and glad to be part of this caring family which is WILD CAMPING.
Keep On Rockin'

The dog and gun Ashbourne Derbyshire
We are opening for moterhomes on our pub carpark from 12 th April
Www.dogandpartridge.co.Uk
Serving in the garden or deliver to your motorhome of food and drink
Please come and stay with us
To book ring 01335343183 or emai info@dogandpartridge.co.Uk
The Dog & Partridge near Dovedale........... !!!

Thanks Annie - You've just taken me back 50 years......... My old climbing club held their annual dinners in a clubroom behind that pub. Happy evenings, where the meal was piped in, uisce beatha was supped, and a sore head guaranteed.
o_O

The Dog & Partridge near Dovedale........... !!!

Thanks Annie - You've just taken me back 50 years......... My old climbing club held their annual dinners in a clubroom behind that pub. Happy evenings, where the meal was piped in, uisce beatha was supped, and a sore head guaranteed.
o_O
Our biker club did runs via there too, great stoppoff on route

Hello everyone, hope you are all getting booked up carefully and safely for your next holiday..

Would you like a tranquil and very quiet camping experience?

We are Tracy and Gary and have a couple of spare camper van pitches on our private Animal Sanctuary home in Huby, near to York, North Yorkshire.

We can offer you a hardstanding pitch with electric, water, wifi and toilet disposal point for a vehicle max size 7.5 m and only two vans per night for socially distance.
(Sorry, no loo or shower this year)

All pitch fees help us to support our rescued animals
(Chickens, donkeys, ducks, Pygmy goats, horses, dogs, cats, bunnies, guinea pigs, tortoises 😂)

We are just a 10 minute walk away from our excellent Cantonese restaurant/takeaway, Traditional Country Village pub, bus stop, village shop, chippy, ice cream parlour, rambling off road walks, children’s play park.

If you are interested in camping with us, please see the reviews from our lovely guests on our website?

All bookings are via email or ringing us as things are moving so quickly now.
We look forward to meeting like minded camping animal lovers.

Thank you for looking,
Tracy and Gary ❤️
Www.cheekychickencottageyork.co.uk

We are the first Aire in Loch Lomond National Park. The First Aire in Argyll and Bute. First Aire in the West Coast of Scotland. Are we the first Aire in Scotland? We have been allowing everyone to park up for free since 2016.
To book a slot message us through here please.
See you soon
#keepitargyll #slanjlochlomond #campra #wehavemissedyou #argyllandbute #lochlomondandtrossachsnationalpark #wildaboutargyll #goodtimeswithgoodpeople #arrocharalps #destinationarrocharalps

We are the first Aire in Loch Lomond National Park. The First Aire in Argyll and Bute. First Aire in the West Coast of Scotland. Are we the first Aire in Scotland? We have been allowing everyone to park up for free since 2016.
To book a slot message us through here please.
See you soon
#keepitargyll #slanjlochlomond #campra #wehavemissedyou #argyllandbute #lochlomondandtrossachsnationalpark #wildaboutargyll #goodtimeswithgoodpeople #arrocharalps #destinationarrocharalps
But where/what is it Annie, I can’t find a link :)

Sorry they have @ Facebook page but it didn’t copy it in so you’ll have to google or look up there Facebook page
The Slanj
Loch Lomond
Thanks Annie, I was clicking on each word in case it was there but I hadn’t seen the colour difference lol

Here's the co-ords that show a camper on their parking area:

56.202820,-4.719936

It looks like it might have been a church in a past life.

I posted about this about a fortnight ago and this is what she posted on FB with a link
F9EA45CD-D775-4708-A60A-4E60987A58F2.png

The Barge Inn Honey Street Devizes is opening on the 12th of April!​

• the-barge-inn-entrance.jpg
  • the-barge-crop-circle-mecca.jpg
  • barge-inn-mural.jpg
  • barge-inn-honeystreet-1343x800.jpg
  • pub-wiltshire-red-sky.jpg
  • the-barge-inn-in-autumn.jpg
  • local-wildlife.jpg
  • the-barge-inn-canal-side-evening.jpg
  • the-barge-inn-canal-side.jpg
  • the-barge-inn-view-west.jpg
  • the-barge-inn-sunset.jpg
  • green-man.jpg
  • the-barn.jpg
  • the-barge-inn-by-the-canal.jpg
  • the-barge-inn-entrance.jpg
  • the-barge-crop-circle-mecca.jpg
Following the government guidance, we can open the campsite on the 12th of April, however, facility blocks will be CLOSED to prevent household sharing. This means that all campers at the site will need to BRING their own shower/toilet facilities.
There will be an outdoor table service with an app to order from the bar and the kitchen will be open from 12pm to order food. All service will be table service.
If you are coming to stay before the stage 3 announcement (which will hopefully be May 17th) please ensure that all bookings you have made only contain people from your household or support bubble.
All bookings are subject to change with government guidance and may have to be altered, changed or cancelled if they do not meet government rules.

Anyone not been to the Barge it’s a fab pub live bands most nights great camping field but not sure what the prices will be this year.

Last edited:
🐟⛺🐟⛺️We have missed all our campers over the last 5 months and we can not wait to welcome old and new customers back, we will be opening from 12th April. We are over the moon to see so many fisherman/Women this week. We would like to say thank you to all our customers for your support in this difficult time. Please keep safe and we will see you all soon. 🐟⛺🐟⛺

🐟⛺️ PLEASE LIKE & SHARE OUR PAGE FOR ALL UPDATES 🐟⛺
Our camping facilities are:
Open All Year
Tent Pitches
Caravan Pitches
Motorhome Pitches
Seasonal Pitches
1x Male flush toilet 1x Female flush toilet
Fresh water
Chemical Disposal
Washing Up Area
Dogs Welcome
Rallies Welcome
NO Electric pitches sorry
CAMPSITE OPENS 12TH APRIL, PLEASE CALL AND BOOK
TARIFF
£10 per pitch, per night.
4 people per pitch,
Day tickets on lake £5 pre person.

#marnlakefishing #campinguk #camping #caravan #campervan #tents #fishing #carpfishing #breamfishing #motorhome #summer #lockdown #fishing #polefishing #rodfishing #toilets #nottinghamshire #highmarnham #welcomeback
800344EE-AE4F-4BD5-B3A4-E18E56C0F02D.png
16B9CE83-9BFD-4002-8F25-11D8B09B1E1F.png
0997F25C-169D-4993-AF11-93281614A22B.png
759D3A28-7B5E-40D9-925B-E56349B84D96.png
EF79AC70-5FD6-48F0-A9E4-18FC3FF7BCD6.png

king Alfred Inn Burrowbridge TA7 0RB Taunton

Hello there 👋

From April 12th we will have 6 spaces available for self contained camper vans 🚐

We are a dog friendly pub on the Somerset Levels close to j23, j24 & j25 of the M5- perfect for a safe & secure stop over en route to the South West 🐶 🍻

We are based at the bottom of Burrow Mump on the Parrett Trail just where the A361 crosses the River Parrett.

We can offer water 24/7 and use of the loo whenever we're around (we live on site)

Takeaway food and drinks are available Friday and Saturday 5-8pm and Sunday Lunch 12-2pm. We may also open the roof terrace, weather permitting 🌞🌩️🌧️🌪️❄️

We charge just £15pn per vehicle

Please book by leaving a voice mail on 01823698379 (I'll call you back) or by sending a pm

The kings head Mill Road Theddlethorpe Mablethorpe.
Now that COVID-19 lockdown restrictions are starting to ease, from April 12th 2021, The Kings Head Inn is re-opening it’s doors.
We are ready and waiting for your arrival with a range of bottled real ale, range of lagers, light beers and more. Adding to the mix is our delicious fish and chips dish.

As well as the pub re-opening its doors, the accommodation will be too.
Pop over to AirBnB to see our rented accommodation including a room with a hot tub!

We will also still welcome camper vans and motor homes at unbeatable prices:
Part of ‘Britstops’? -It’s free to come stay with the bonus of upgrading to electric hook up for £10 a night.

We look forward to seeing you all once again, and welcoming new arrivals.

Got any questions, feel free to drop us a message or give us a call.

Wee update...permission was granted last week for 20 overnight parking bays at Girvan harbour and Ayr's Blackburn rd.
Fresh water and chemical waste disposal will be available.
Cost will be £5 per night. This will be 1 night only stays, and hoping to commence later this month.

Dover Council approve new overnight parking charge for motorhomes and caravans along Marine Parade, Dover. Charge is £10 to park at any time between 1800 and 0600 the next day. There are not any plans to provide toilets or grey/black waste dumps.
Although it was made known to this and other f/b motorhome groups there were only a handful of objections from motorhome owners, but 20 objections in total.
084EDB06-43EB-4176-9A54-797CAD4B7C0A.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back