Good news / Bad News

r4dent

Bad News - Son in law just tested positive for CV
Good news - Bonus short break in Motorhome.
Bad news - SWMBO wants a bit of luxury
Good news - Found a commercial site under an hours drive away
Luxury = Hard standing; free hot showers; toilet block; on site free heated indoor pool / shop / bar / chippy / takeaway Pizza; Black &Grey disposal
Bad news - A super pitch with unmetered EHU and a water tap on each pitch is £13 pn
Good news - A basic pitch wincluding all the facilities is £6 pn (MoHo and upto 6 people)

Breaking news - After discussions with management super pitch booked.

N.B. Easter is £45 a night more

Bad News - Son in law just tested positive for CV
Good news - Bonus short break in Motorhome.
Bad news - SWMBO wants a bit of luxury
Good news - Found a commercial site under an hours drive away
Luxury = Hard standing; free hot showers; toilet block; on site free heated indoor pool / shop / bar / chippy / takeaway Pizza; Black &Grey disposal
Bad news - A super pitch with unmetered EHU and a water tap on each pitch is £13 pn
Good news - A basic pitch wincluding all the facilities is £6 pn (MoHo and upto 6 people)

Breaking news - After discussions with management super pitch booked.

N.B. Easter is £45 a night more
Bad news you forgot to share the location. 🤣🤣

Sounds like a Haven site. They do very very good off peak offers with all the trimmings included.

But yes would be nice to know.

Saw this on another site
KIRCUDBRIGHT SWIMMING POOL AIRE

After several months of uncertainty, I received the following today from Pool Management asking me to share with CAMpRA members:-

Motorhome Stopover

Welcome to Kirkcudbright Swimming Pool Motorhome Stopover.

Park overnight hook up and grey and toilet waste £15.

Empty grey and toilet waste, and refill fresh water tank £10.

We have space for five vans in the two areas provided. Use of the stopover is non-bookable simply turn up and take a space if free.

Please pay at pool reception, the pool opening times are displayed at front entrance. On receipt of payment, you will be given the code for the toilet waste padlock

Please vacate your space by 11am, you may return later and if there is a space and pay for an extra night.

The pool is a registered charity, your payment will go towards the running costs of our award-winning Community Swimming Pool

Thank you we hope you enjoy your stay in our lovely town.

Saw this on another site
Hi all! I just wanted to introduce myself and share a photo that I took My name is Lesley and I have the Dyke Neuk pub we have a massive car park and serve great food with a warm welcome. We offer free stay over and all we ask is you come in and try our great food 😁

Attachments

• 0CFD0976-94C4-4E0C-8284-0FC0075C93B5.png
    0CFD0976-94C4-4E0C-8284-0FC0075C93B5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
  • 0E737D99-E455-4791-B502-DA73081C16C0.png
    0E737D99-E455-4791-B502-DA73081C16C0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back