good evening sam and garth

matlock

We stopped their the weekend before christmas, on our own we had no problems.Dont no how much work has gone on , but could met there and move some were else next day.Does graham no any were near to matlock ok for use all.

As long as you no the place . is there some were near i think the blue john caverns.Have to have a look back at threads see what they say .

GARY ENGLISH said:
As long as you no the place . is there some were near i think the blue john caverns.Have to have a look back at threads see what they say .
im browsing now looking at different areas :)

Just up road from ashbourne.found the camping and caravanning club site, in book.

sam and graham

Have a look at the map ,see what we can find .Catch you later have to go now. good night.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Have a look at the map ,see what we can find .Catch you later have to go now. good night.
bye gazza..............catch u x

sorry missed posts been uploading photosfor sister
heres a link for sites
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/results3.asp?search=matlock&by=town
bakewell ok for daytime parking no overnighting,matlock plenty room and last year could overnight ,have stayed overnight at matlock bath but could be busy .Edale again busy but maybe could find somewhere .also a link on ukcampsite for pubs with camping
Rob

'cuse my tuppence worth, but there is a nice little cl (cs?) very close to carsington water. Tis in derbyshire. Any good to you?? Owner ain't bothered whether you are members of CC (CCC) or not. Twer 4.50 per unit per night when we stayed there a couple of seasons ago.

Supertractorman on www.motorhometoday.co.uk lives in Ashbourne and is a human encyclopedia on Derbyshire.

Voxy.

Last edited:
voxol51 said:
'cuse my tuppence worth, but there is a nice little cl (cs?) very close to carsington water. Tis in derbyshire. Any good to you?? Owner ain't bothered whether you are members of CC (CCC) or not. Twer 4.50 per unit per night when we stayed there a couple of seasons ago.

Supertractorman on www.motorhometoday.co.uk lives in Ashbourne and is a human encyclopedia on Derbyshire.

Voxy.
thanks for info voxy...although we have now shaken on a rally field at carrog....much appreciated for the valued info though...samm x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back