Going to Scotland?

AdriaTwin

Free Member
Don't forget to stockup with booze before you cross the border. I bet the superMarkets in Carlisle and BerwiCk are well stocked

Err, they do sell booze in Scotland, in fact it wouldn't be wrong to say there are one or two hardened drinkers North of the border :)

Err, they do sell booze in Scotland, in fact it wouldn't be wrong to say there are one or two hardened drinkers North of the border :)

I think as the minimum price comes into force today in Scotland it is cheaper south of border

Ah right, thought there would be something I had missed :)

Unless its tea or coffee it won't affect me any more though but all you boozers watch your payloads, may be worth an A frame and a pickup and run some cheap booze across the border like prohibition days :)

It’s not a bad thing as it won’t affect a bottle of malt but if yer a p1ssheed that drinks cheap cider at £4 a bottle it now costs over £11. Maybe all the alcoholics heading south of the border will balance out all the motorhomes heading north of the border.

It will probably affect the shops viability near me. I would probably drive 5 miles in one direction (England) to buy stuff that is pounds cheaper then driving 5 miles in the other (Scotland)

North Berwick Wild Camp.

Hi gang.

Anybody up there at the moment? Anybody been lately ? Are the natives still friendly ?

TIA

Bernie.

Hi gang.

Anybody up there at the moment? Anybody been lately ? Are the natives still friendly ?

TIA

Bernie.

Everybody and thier dug are in Bonnie Scotland at the moment. Just back from a week in Wester Ross and the 30mph club are out in force. Lots of German vans cramming the wild camping spots lay-bys. The midgies are out in force now so that should change things.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back