Go on.. Tell us..

Pauljenny

Where did you have the most memorable lovemaking in the van.
Just a description of the location , please..
No names, no squidgy details.
Us.. ?
Under the lighthouse at Cabo de Sao Vicente. Algarve.
The most SW tip of Europe, after sharing the sunset, with a young couple.. 15 minutes after they'd become engaged..
Mind you that was 20 years ago.

Us.. ?
The most SW tip of Europe, after sharing the sunset, with a young couple.. 15 minutes after they'd become engaged..

Very kind of you to teach them marriage protocol before they took the plunge.

Did they take notes ?

Dezi o_Oo_O

Us.. ?

I hope it was only the sunset you shared with the young couple Paul , I have heard about these funny parties you Yorkshire couples have :p

Very kind of you to teach them marriage protocol before they took the plunge.

Did they take notes ?

Dezi o_Oo_O
Lovely couple.. I don't think they needed any advice.
That was their last night of a holiday in Albufiera.
Take notes..?
I was too busy to notice.😜

This one is memorable for all the wrong reasons when I was young Late teens my boyfriend parents had a static caravan which we were invited to go with them for a holiday anyhow one day they went out for the day sightseeing and we werE going to the beach midday we came back and were having a shower one thing led to another we were in there together doing the deed when a voice rings out (his mother) Will you two pack it in your spilling my tea . 😱😱 😂😂😂

Reminds me of a quiz night at an ex's relations through the west, it was a version of Mr and Mrs. Seeing as we were one of the youngest couples there we were chosen to go up on stage. The usual questions were asked favourite colour, shoe size, dress size etc then the last question was where was the most unusual place you had sex? I gave my answers and then my ex was asked to come on and give hers. We were doing well until the last question and she went red shouting i'm not answering that one, eventually the host persuaded her to give an answer............." well he stuck it up my bum once!!" **** the hall was in an uproar with laughter my answer was " The Tesco carpark!!" :ROFLMAO:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back