Glass Marbles

zeezee16

Hi all,
I am looking for as many small glass marbles as possible, the ones about 1/2" to 3/4" dia.
Dont ask why, just have a look in that old cupboard in the garage, you know you have some somewhere.
Cheers, Pete

Try the House of Marbles, just outside Newton Abbot in Devon, millions of em' all shapes and sizes. And if you want a break after all that marbling the Cardew Tea Pottery almost next door, good food as well. :)

Try the House of Marbles, just outside Newton Abbot in Devon, millions of em' all shapes and sizes. And if you want a break after all that marbling the Cardew Tea Pottery almost next door, good food as well. :)
Thanks, Ive sent them an email, asking if they have any seconds, I need a couple of hundred, and they will be either lost or destroyed, so I dont want to pay much for them.
They do 14mm-18mm ones for 15p each, so it will get a bit dear.
Cheers, Pete

Hia

Have you finally lost you marbles Zee Zee
Think Ali may agree with me there:D:D:D
well someone had to say it
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks, Ive sent them an email, asking if they have any seconds, I need a couple of hundred, and they will be either lost or destroyed, so I dont want to pay much for them.
They do 14mm-18mm ones for 15p each, so it will get a bit dear.
Cheers, Pete

They make their marbles on the premises so I should think they'll have quite a few misfires they will be glad to get rid of. Don't forget to go upstairs and say hello to Snorey Bear, if he's still there.:eek:

P.S. What are you going to do with these marbles then. :confused::confused:

They make their marbles on the premises so I should think they'll have quite a few misfires they will be glad to get rid of. Don't forget to go upstairs and say hello to Snorey Bear, if he's still there.:eek:

P.S. What are you going to do with these marbles then. :confused::confused:
Dont think I will be going down there, its a long way from Leeds.
Cheers, Pete

we might have some in the garage they are what troy used to play with

Hi Pete, no one has asked so im gonna. what the hell do want all those marbles for???? :confused:

Hi Pete, no one has asked so im gonna. what the hell do want all those marbles for???? :confused:

i suggested he enter the world motorway marbles championships when last we met..:eek:
(.. some exercise yer see.. part of his get fit campaign :rolleyes:)
as i thought he stood a good chance of winning...:rolleyes:;)

he has obviously taken my advise...:D:cool:

regards :p
aj

i suggested he enter the world motorway marbles championships when last we met..:eek:
(.. some exercise yer see.. part of his get fit campaign :rolleyes:)
as i thought he stood a good chance of winning...:rolleyes:;)

he has obviously taken my advise...:D:cool:

regards :p
aj

I knew you would not be too far away with a comment,:D:D

Netto have Jura whiskey on offer at a tenner a bottle, Any Good??? Oh great master.:)

please, please tell us. we are not that bothered about AJ, he would have been away for a while anyway.

Jon

Loads of plain glass or coloured marbles on Ebay, about eight squids for a bag of 500 and free post.

Are these for firing at AJ at Paol's next meet then??? You gotta tell us what they're for now!! :eek: :D

I wish I could help,Pete, but I lost my marbles a long time ago:eek:
I+guess you,ve acquired a catapult:rolleyes::p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back