Getting older and wilder

• Thread starter Deleted member 4850
  • Start date

Deleted member 4850

Hi everybody

I was so thrilled to find this forum..its full of really lively news and info.:)

We're between motorhomes right now but using my 4x4 MPV plus awning as a camping car for the winter, then hope to find the right wilding buggy in 2009. (We're even debating becoming year-rounders in a really big unit when we retire in the not-very-distant-future:eek:...but I think I'd miss my garden too much!)

Look forward to getting to know y'all!

Hi Bodgerndog, welcome aboard! :D We wild at all times of the year and, as you can see, our van ain't all that big! :eek: (Two adults and two small dogs. :eek: ) We are busy trying to plan and save (retired :rolleyes: ) for a six week trip, next year, round the coast of Ireland. :cool: :cool: :cool: JIM!!

welcome

Bodgerndog

welcome to the site, lets hear from you about your trips and any fun
episodes.
:)
weez
Tony

welcome

Welcome Bodgerndog (and others that I missed to welcome)
If you got tired of Britain you're allways welcome on this side of the ditch :D:)
Meanwhile enjoy this most friendly and informative site and don't hesitate posting your findings and info too :cool:

a warm welcome from me too hope you enjoy the site

Hi everybody

...but I think I'd miss my garden too much!)

Boris Johnson says we should all have roof gardens to reduce our carbon footprint. With a big rig, you could plant such a garden and use it for putting practice too.

I used to know a guy that had a window box in his Scania tractor unit:D
Honest:D

That is so cool. Narrowboaters seem to grow lots of stuff on the roof but then I spose they dont have to worry about weight bearing as much? Wouldnt want the geraniums joining you in bed!:eek:

:D
Sharing the bed with a jack russell is bad enough...fruit and flowers too? Nah!;)

It would be ok if you had a Hymer - apparently you can land a helicopter on the roof of those :D:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back