germany

pappajohn

hi folks,

looks like our trip to germany has been taken off the menu :(
the guy that was buying my flat has pulled out after waiting over 4 weeks for him to sign the contract!
he went on hols but forgot to tell anyone including his solicitor :eek:
the bloke wanted a quick completion but its gone on for 3months( his fault) then he does this
call me foolish but we bought the konti on the strength of this sale but we now have £28,000 on credit :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: til the flat is sold. wonderful!!!!!!!!
as luck would have it that i have another buyer in the wings (he's still interested after rejecting his offer 4 weeks ago) so fingers crossed it shouldn't be more than a couple of months :)
after our san fransisco trip funds are next to 'cant even afford a beer' so it looks like one week in the uk as i had to cancel the first weeks holiday and it aint worth going to germany for a week.
i know where the bloke lives now so i'll smash his windows and set fire to his car. that'll teach him :D :D
had to get all that out before i pull me hair out and start drinking meths and petrol.

feel better now,

john.

john

hey mate...im sorry its all gone pear shaped.......i cant even begin to imagine what you are feeling...all i can say is i hope your new buyer is cosha & that all ends up ok...sammx

sammclouis said:
hey mate...im sorry its all gone pear shaped.......i cant even begin to imagine what you are feeling...all i can say is i hope your new buyer is cosha & that all ends up ok...sammx

thank for that samm. damned things been on the market for 4 years.
i wouldn't mind if it was a dump but it aint. :confused: :confused:

pappajohn said:
thank for that samm. damned things been on the market for 4 years.
i wouldn't mind if it was a dump but it aint. :confused: :confused:
hey thats what im here 4...to cheer all me mates up.....:p
4 years is a long time but hopefully this next buyer will go through with the sale ok..i think he must like it a lot if he's interested still...fingers crossed 4 u john..sammx

samm.

sammclouis said:

hi samm.
new buyer all set up and leaving a grand as non refundable deposit.
i'm happy again :D but too late for germany :(

john.

pappajohn said:
hi samm.
new buyer all set up and leaving a grand as non refundable deposit.
i'm happy again :D but too late for germany :(

john.
great 1 john....hope all goes well,sounds like you have had a bit of luck here mate..if i were you id be planning my next trip...:D

sammclouis said:
great 1 john....hope all goes well,sounds like you have had a bit of luck here mate..if i were you id be planning my next trip...:D

nah, got my fingers burnt doing that already :mad: , first get money in bank then start to spend like a fool. ;)
still undecided about area for 21st july but still working on her (oops) it :D

john.

pappajohn said:
nah, got my fingers burnt doing that already :mad: , first get money in bank then start to spend like a fool. ;)
still undecided about area for 21st july but still working on her (oops) it :D

john.
sensible option eh john..i dont blame you...:eek:
yeah if your still up 4 a get together on sat the 21st we will look forward to that although dont change your plans 4 us as we can get together again..plenty of opprtunities...bit of a bummer for us that weekend as dave tied up till later on in the day...but hey its your holiday...enjoy it the way you want & go where your mood takes you...sammx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back