Geoff Cox?

Clunegapyears

Any reviews? It’s been suggested that we use them to repair the damage to the front of our MH. Not local to us, being in Derbyshire, but will be travelling north over the summer.

I don't know them so I cannot offer advice but if it is damage to GRP or fibreglass I would recommend AWMarine in Canvey Island, they repaired our Hymer after Maggy hit a deer (she claims the deer hit her) and they did a fantastic job and they charge a fair price or will do it through the insurance, look at their gallery on here
Motor Home Bumpers – Bumper Accident Repairs

Body repairs

Campervanannie was happy with them as well ,it was a post that attacked her😲

Geoff Cox is local to us and we have used them on several occasions. They have done repair work to the body of the van, fitted and serviced a Gaslow system, provided accessories and generally offered lots of useful advice. I would definitely recommend them.

They are Adria Dealers

I have been using Geoff Cox for the past 10 years and would highly recommend them. They have done all the work on the three motorhomes I’ve bought from them to a very good standard and never had any problems.

Thanks. Will contact both ... not sure if repairable or if we will need a new bumper moulding, grill mesh, new tow pin, and half a tow pin removed! .... we’re not paying (or shouldn’t be), as damage caused by recovery truck.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back