Gday guys

Mullins

Hi there,
So glad i found this site, AWESOME info on here. I'm busy planning a trip with 3 other mates around europe. We"ve already bought our van through ebay surprisingly enough and got relatives to pick it up for us. its a nice LDV convoy van 1997 80k miles, 4 berth, captains chairs, 240v mains hookup, freestanding awning, toilet, alarm, stereo, cooker, sink, fridge etc etc all professionally converted. Paid 3400gbp think it was a little high but it's had 1 owner and he's in his 50's so been well looked after.what are you thoughts on how much it's worth?

Were planning a trip through about 18countries, equating to 15000km's and ending back at uk to sell the van after summer (along with half the other campervanners!)

finance is looking a bit short with only about $9k gbp in the bank each. were planning on going for 3months and wildcamping alot of the way.

Well are trip starts on the 27th of june (GLASTONBURY yeeeahh!!) so i'll keep ppl posted with our travels..

Taa
James

Gday to you

Hi, welcome to the site, I am a new member also and yes it's a great site.
Enjoy your trip around Europe, we did 11 months year before last and had a great time in 12 different countries. Lots of wild camping to be had in some fantastic places.
Just got back from a 4 month trip down to Portugal, Algarve in particular and we love it.
Good luck and Happy Camping.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to the site, good luck with Glastonbury make sure everything is nailed down or it WILL walk. As to price you bought on an auction so at least the underbidder thought it was a fair price.

Hiya ,James, and welcome to the site,enjoy your adventure and keep us posted:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back