Gaslow or gasit?

NomadicNeti

Is there a difference in these two . Which is better to use? Ta

+1 for Alugas - also if you have space they do a 14kg bottle as well as the 11kg

GasIt actively support this site offering prizes for member draws, and they also offer a discount for full members.

Their technical support is excellent.

The equipment is very similar in terms of performance.

GasIt actively support this site offering prizes for member draws, and they also offer a discount for full members.

Their technical support is excellent.

The equipment is very similar in terms of performance.

Seconded :wave:

I`ve a twin 6kg system fitted and it been great with no problems :dance:

Yep,,,Another Tick for Gasit Pluss,,,,I've got the 21lt (Actually it may be 22ltr) & its BRILLIANT, The reason I went for a single bottle is, I can simply Disconnect the Demand Hose (the one with the regulator fitted) in the usual familiar way & put it strait in a standard 6KG or even a 13kg calor gas bottle if I run out & cant refill !.,,BUT as already said, There's a lot to be said for having the lighter Bottles.

Alugass Check the diamiter will not fit in small lockers,. Also check out underslung tanks and turn your gas locker into a mini garage ?.

Last edited:
Gasit for me.:heart:
I fitted an underslung tank a couple years back and did away with bottles.
Freeing up the gas locker for another liesure battery.
Gasit were the cheapest and I got a discount via another forum.Their youtube channel also made good viewing which also gave me confidence in their product.
I gave them a phone call explained what I was doing and they helped with the parts ordering.
GAS IT - LPG by Design Limited - YouTube

I went for Alugas just to save weight, otherwise I would have had Gasit

Regards,
Del

I have gasit. 6 months on now. The gauge seems to stick, ie stays at full then drops to yellow, does not seem to read in between. Tried rolling bottle about but no change. They also supplied a filter for filling - that does not seem to work - any advice before I get back to Gasit.

Gaslow has been problem free for me. It's paid for itself in savings over replacing Calor bottles and is far more convenient. My gas locker is too small for alugas and my van has spare weight available.

At the risk of being a rebel, I'd say look at Hamilton Gas Products.

I found them to be very good on price and the free delivery and customer service were very good.

Cheers

H

Gasit or gaslow

How do I get the group member discount from
Many thanks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back