Gaslow cylinders

Thanks for that, Jim.

We have usually bought our exchange bottles from Energas in the past, they are very good.

Proctor - never heard about them 'til now, so really useful info, ta! (y)

If you do go Gaslow Marie it might be worth looking at having both Gaslow and Calor if you are going to be touring the UK much especially ooop Norf or Scotland. Like the photo above I have an 11kg Gaslow but I also carry (in the uk) a 6kg Calor. My set up has a regulator that is the same for both. Frequently and especially if we are in one place for a while its a right PIA to get the gaslow filled and we switch to Calor. Certainly on some of the Scottish Islands its impossible to get the Gaslow filled but you can find Calor everywhere.

On mainland Europe, France, Germany, Italy etc its dead easy to get the Gaslow filled so I dont even bother bringing the Calor with me.

Hamilton gas products are well priced on gaslow bottles if you are buying new

True. I bought mine from them and they are very good on the phone as well if, as I did, you have to change your order.

Cheers

H

Did you get sorted Marie?

These have just been listed a couple of miles away from me.

Cheers

H
looks a good deal with the external filler included and just a few years old (y)

Yes, I thought so David. If anyone wants them just let me know and I'll contact the seller.

Cheers

H
I would like to buy these but getting them in the current situation would be tricky, I don’t imagine parcel companies would be keen. I live in the midlands.

I would like to buy these but getting them in the current situation would be tricky, I don’t imagine parcel companies would be keen. I live in the midlands.
You wont get transport for used gas bottles empty or not you would have to get someone to buy them and collect them at later date - and they do look a very good price

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back