Gas Locker door lock / handle. Anyone got one?

Fixed. Well second attempt. Items arrived today and I got round to sorting it just now. Good job I bought the entire lock and the spare arm as there is no way I could see how to fit the arm to the existing lock.

What a carry on trying to get it in place, all held together and screwed back in. Why is it you need three pairs of hands for stuff like this? Got it all together and on eventually only to discover I had the lock in the wrong place so the only way you could take the key out was when it was open! F F S!!! :( So I had to take it off and start again. Seems ok now.

I'd love to catch the scrotes who did all the damage to my van, preferably while hurtling towards them at 50 mph in it.

Fixed. Well second attempt. Items arrived today and I got round to sorting it just now. Good job I bought the entire lock and the spare arm as there is no way I could see how to fit the arm to the existing lock.

What a carry on trying to get it in place, all held together and screwed back in. Why is it you need three pairs of hands for stuff like this? Got it all together and on eventually only to discover I had the lock in the wrong place so the only way you could take the key out was when it was open! F F S!!! :( So I had to take it off and start again. Seems ok now.

I'd love to catch the scrotes who did all the damage to my van, preferably while hurtling towards them at 50 mph in it.
Is that your top speed ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back