Gas Hob Clippy Thingy

I wanted a smev hob screw cover, stupid price so I bought 20 from China, I've been flogging them in singles on Ebay for about a year, got one left, quadrupled my investement and saved others a lot of grief, might buy some more but they're silly money again.

found em on ebay under caravan/motorhome thetford triplex cooker panrack scuring clips 15.99 fer x4
That was my fear, daylight robbery.
Had they been Grommets I could have searched for same, leaving out the Thetford or motorhome bit, and found something.
That's why I asked if anyone knew what they were called, to avoid Dick Turpin trying to sell me something in a little packet with Thetford written on it. 😉

Thanks everyone.
Reworded post.........

Anyone know what these are called without using the name Thetford or the term motorhome?
They are not Grommets. They are attached to the hob with a central screw and the hob pan support grid clips into the top of them horizontally.
Failing that is there something similar I can bodge?

Remember that they have to be heat resistant so definitely not rubber.
Look at the difference in price for similar items for a household cooker, we are getting ripped of with everything these days
hob support.jpg

Thanks everyone.
Reworded post.........

Anyone know what these are called without using the name Thetford or the term motorhome?
They are not Grommets. They are attached to the hob with a central screw and the hob pan support grid clips into the top of them horizontally.

Errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm ............................. :unsure: .................................... No :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back