Gas Bottles

David & Ann

I had to buy a 11Kg British gas bottle and connections. I do not need the bottle now. Can I get a refund on the bottle from where I bought it? Or am I stuck with it. Any advice is welcome

David & Ann said:
I had to buy a 11Kg British gas bottle and connections. I do not need the bottle now. Can I get a refund on the bottle from where I bought it? Or am I stuck with it. Any advice is welcome
just had a look at my refill agreement.
that should depend upon how long you have had the agreement the refund works on a sliding scale downwards for the period of time you have had it ending at 25%. you will need the agreement with you when you take the bottle for refund. the most you will get back and this is only if you have had the bottle less than a year is 70%.
hope this helps regards tony

Gas bottles

walkers said:
just had a look at my refill agreement.
that should depend upon how long you have had the agreement the refund works on a sliding scale downwards for the period of time you have had it ending at 25%. you will need the agreement with you when you take the bottle for refund. the most you will get back and this is only if you have had the bottle less than a year is 70%.
hope this helps regards tony

Thanks folks. I think I will keep the bottle. I have the connection. May need it in the future if I run out of German gas bottle. I have so many connections, Spanish, Italian and French. I don't know why there can't be just one for the whole EU.

I don't know why there can't be just one for the whole EU.
Theres probably an EU Directive somewhere that says that anything so simple is not within the realms of an EU Directive.:p

David & Ann said:
Thanks folks. I think I will keep the bottle. I have the connection. May need it in the future if I run out of German gas bottle. I have so many connections, Spanish, Italian and French. I don't know why there can't be just one for the whole EU.
you could gett a gaslow refillable that you fill at autogas stations the reffill cost is a lot lower but the bottle costs a lot it would take several fills to get your money back but the upside is that as long as you buy adapters for some of the european pumps you can refill them throughout europe

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back