Funny conversation with green flag.

The nearest suitable garage would make more sense.
But that means you can't choose to use your usual garage (8 mile) if there is one closer.

The idea being to let you choose one that is close but not ask to be taken 200 miles to a garage next to your house.

But that means you can't choose to use your usual garage (8 mile) if there is one closer.

The idea being to let you choose one that is close but not ask to be taken 200 miles to a garage next to your house.
Excellent idea, better tell that to Chris (y)

I think it is to stop people choosing a garage 20 miles away when there is a usable garage within 10 miles
I would prefer any tyre depot even quickfit, to going to any garage.tyres need tyre repairs or replacement.

Contact Centre scripts ... We are unfortunate enough to have both Green Flag Breakdown Insurance and Aviva house insurance. We pay the latter an additional premium so that, if we break a component of the bathroom suite, Aviva have to replace the entire suite, to avoid differing styles. When I asked Aviva for 90 days Unoccupancy Cover, I had a reply saying that 60 days was now the maximum, and, if I exceeded that, I would lose the extra bathroom suite insurane ...

IF the property is unoccupied for longer than 60 days, who will be crapping in the bog to damage it? ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve
The 3 bears?

Early this year I moved MH insurer and went with AIB. As part of the quote I told them I was a CAMC member. They duly insured me and asked me to support my NCD and CAMC membership with documented proof. I sent them the NCD, but forgot about the CAMC. A couple of weeks later they asked again for the CAMC proof and if I didn't supply it I'd forfeit the insurance, I apologised and sent them proof.
3 months later my CAMC membership was up for renewal, I didn't want to renew for reasons already expressed on this forum but realised there could be insurance implications if I don't so I emailed AIB and asked the question. They replied "Not being a CAMC member would not affect my policy". Eh?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back