Fundraising to install Waste points

Biggarmac

CAMpRA have started a fund to help communities to install black waste and service points. The idea is that if somewhere is willing to install a waste point but has no other source of funding they can apply for money to do the work. CAMpRA are also looking for people who have the skills to help install waste points to keep costs down. More details on www.campra.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2397 and on the CAMpRA facebook page.

Last edited:
Nearly £8,500 in 15 days I don't' think that's bag going.
Also where is this money coming from, it’s coming from people who have been vilified in the media, in council offices, in local pubs, throughout the country as people who don’t care about local communities, are irresponsible leaving mess everywhere, well here we are trying to provide facilities that will prove to be mutually beneficial for everyone. I hope that the £8,500 grows into a much larger amount, and many chemical waste points are installed were they are required. I wish CAMpRA well with this, it seems like a good idea.

Done also.
It’s so good to see motorhoming communities like this supporting CAMpRA as they are working tirelessly (and voluntarily) on our behalf to help encourage councils, communities and organisations to offer more motorhome provisions such as overnight parking or facilities such as CDP waste points.
They gave us lots of help and support to set up our little aire at Fraserburgh, without which we would never have got further than thinking about it as a possibility. They gave us the impetus needed to make it actually happen.
Thanks everyone 😊

CAMpRA have started a fund to help communities to install black waste and service points. The idea is that if somewhere is willing to install a waste point but has no other source of funding they can apply for money to do the work. CAMpRA are also looking for people who have the skills to help install waste points to keep costs down. More details on www.campra.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2397 and on the CAMpRA facebook pagdone

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back