Full time living

We have been doing 6 months UK, 6 months NZ/OZ for the last 3 years. Next trip (hopefully) will be 6 months Canada/UK.
We would be happy to rent our house for the 6 months we are away but only if we know and trust the renters.
If we could turn the clock back, pre knackered body era, then we would absolutely have full timed but mhing just wasn't on our radar then. We hitch hiked OZ in 1980 for 6 months and hitch hiked the UK for weeks over a period of years.

Follow your dreams, cos you're a long time dead.

We have been doing 6 months UK, 6 months NZ/OZ for the last 3 years. Next trip (hopefully) will be 6 months Canada/UK.
We would be happy to rent our house for the 6 months we are away but only if we know and trust the renters.
If we could turn the clock back, pre knackered body era, then we would absolutely have full timed but mhing just wasn't on our radar then. We hitch hiked OZ in 1980 for 6 months and hitch hiked the UK for weeks over a period of years.

Yep. Good advice. When I wanted to full time it was a long time ago in my early 40s and before I got crippled with Arthritis. I really wouldnt want to do it now but more than happy to disappear for six months over the summer which is what we always did anyway.

In your case most are wet ones im told. 😂

Back