Full time being lonely? Bristol

MagicMaster

I’m living full time in my van and sometimes I fill lonely. I would like to meet people who also live around Gloucester and Bristol.

Hello there, can't help you with being lonely there as we're in Kent, but I'm sure someone will be along from that area soon enough :wave:

Wasn't there a section over on the WC dark side somewhere for singles meeting up? No doubt you'll get a sensible answer from someone who knows before too long!

If you were further 'oop north' you'll always be welcome to nip in at ours for a cuppa and a bite, single or not ;) :)

Think you'd have to be a full member for that :wave:

Very sorry to hear that you feel lonely. I think that it would be good to join as full here and motorhomer so that you could attend meets. They are a great way to make friends with people from all over the country. Hope that you give it a try.

Get yourself in to North Yorkshire. We live in our van too, the doors always open to new friends.

Surely there's no reason to be lonely in Bristol. Thought there were loads of van dweller types in that neck of the woods, surely must be some like minded folk in your locality, just a case of seeking em out & saying Hi. Hope you find some buddies soon either where you are or on here. Always somebody on hete to natter to so welcome aboard.

Not a good time of year to be full timing on your own ,but hey the days are getting longer, spring is round the corner and the SAD will pass .and the good times will return.

I’m living full time in my van and sometimes I fill lonely. I would like to meet people who also live around Gloucester and Bristol.

Hey you, Hello there,
Why don’t you consider getting out of Bristol!.
Go to pastures new, Widen you’re social circles by getting out there & actually Doing Stuff, I’ve met LOADS of people some of whom I still msg & even meet up with occasionally now, if you’re sad & Or Lonely then it’s obvious that you’re in the wrong company, Si come on chin up & Turn that key.
Hope to see you on the road.

Big thanks for all of you. I didn’t expect someone will reply.
I have a job here. So I need be around.
I will be full member and I will try this meeting.

Thanks

Big thank you for all of you. I didn’t expect so many reply. Now I’m a full member.
Where I can find this meeting?

Well done for becoming a full member, Now just check out all the Boards including the Members section Post, Join In, Mingle, Mingle, Mingle.

There are a number of full time vans parked up on The Downs in Bristol and a few permanents and regulars on North Wharf Road in Aust (I chatted to a lovely lady there).

For the meets, check out here https://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/member-gatherings/

But most of the meets have moved over to motorhomer.com ... unfortunately that is another membership. There’s usually at least two a month ... a bit quieter this month though.

The larger meets are on the sister motorhomer.com site. Your full membership should enable you to register as full there using the same e mail as here. This is changing though, but I’m sure admin will help get you on both.
Gatherings are less formal small meets and are posted in the appropriate section on here.
Please keep posting, many of us have made good friends on here. You can go to settings and get rid of the adverts now that you are full, makes the site much better to use I find. Definately no reason to be lonely with these friendly sites.
Home | Motorhomer

You can be lonely living anywhere. If your based in one place you can do more than meet Full Timers. What are your interests see if there are clubs. Go to a coffee shop or pub often conversation sparks up !!! Any invite even if it’s not totally your cuppa will lead to other things. Are you on FB or the like as just interacting can help you feel less isolated. Maybe try something new. Take care and good luck 😉 Been in your shoes once or twice ...

morning majicmaster........do hope you make more posts....its always interesting to read of other folks interests and life styles.
...woud be very interested in knowing more about your van........noticed you put a pics of it on another thread........would be nice to see some pics of it on this thread. i think more folk would see it on here also......hmmm...

so young man...do keep posting...that way folk get to know you on the forum.........and them when you do get to attend a meet...your halfway there..... plus everyone on here are so friendly and very helpful towards one another........good luck...take care...trixie.

morning majicmaster........do hope you make more posts....its always interesting to read of other folks interests and life styles.
...woud be very interested in knowing more about your van........noticed you put a pics of it on another thread........would be nice to see some pics of it on this thread. i think more folk would see it on here also......hmmm...

so young man...do keep posting...that way folk get to know you on the forum.........and them when you do get to attend a meet...your halfway there..... plus everyone on here are so friendly and very helpful towards one another........good luck...take care...trixie.

I’m a camera operator and photographer (with diploma).
I created my van to help me with my work.
I have 180 litres water tank and 4x100 ah batteries what keeps me off great.

I don’t like be bored so I try to do something all the time.
D712D1B7-8DEF-4409-A29C-25B3FE0D85DD.jpg52ACD51D-8033-4DFC-BCD7-95302E206D5B.jpg4D4355C4-950B-4DD5-975C-B9AA033D5CDB.jpg5AC4A2C9-E475-42BD-9C4F-87C36EBD1486.jpg7823B586-10B6-4396-9558-7D98EA5E6C22.jpgF732A3C0-FABC-406A-BEF1-6D73341E65FD.jpg
A65C7598-9FC7-4BEE-AE4E-A271D5220810.jpgDC33B1CF-1A12-45D6-BCCE-1725179E8AFE.jpgDC33B1CF-1A12-45D6-BCCE-1725179E8AFE.jpg
898D6C08-3D11-4301-882A-DC8E2E87D5F5.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back