Fuel economy has dropped from over 20mpg down to 14mpg

Not read all the thread.. But..
Have you checked the turbo..?
We had similar problems after a main dealer repair under warranty.
The mechanic couldn't have been nicer but the flaming idiot forgot to tighten the jubilee clip.we struggled for 15 miles, before returning to the garage.
Was he embarrased...!

If it was me and I was,certain my figures are correct i would be thinking about a diagnostic check on a main dealer computer not a cheap code reader

Another thing to check is heat in the wheels. Could be that the brakes are binding a little.
This happened to my campervan, 1 caliper seized. check for heat after about 10 minutes driving and look at the state of the brake discs. If you can' keep your hand on the wheel then they are overheating.

Supermarket fuel is same speck sd any here as it all comes from same tanks in belfast docks

Bring back the carb and points for petrol and standard injectors for derv, anyone want to buy a horse.
Hey Trev 👋👋👋
I honestly thought that a Fuel Like Vtec was Different (arguably better) to supermarket fuel 🤔
Maybe it was just a ‘Placebo’ effect that Boxy Picked Up it’s Pace & Ran a Little Better 🤣🤣

Hey Trev 👋👋👋
I honestly thought that a Fuel Like Vtec was Different (arguably better) to supermarket fuel 🤔
Maybe it was just a ‘Placebo’ effect that Boxy Picked Up it’s Pace & Ran a Little Better 🤣🤣
All fuel has to meet the same gov standards, here it all comes from the same tanks in Belfast docks, tankers can be seen refilling there day and night.

I had seized callipers on my previous Ducato. The calliper was sticking on the 2 pins it slides along. Took a few minutes to take them off and clean them up.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back