From Oban to Montrose Trip.

Spent the night at the Kylescu bridge last night, after taking boat trip to Kylescu waterfall the highest waterfall in the U.K.

IMG_7390.jpeg
IMG_7388.jpeg
IMG_7393.jpeg
IMG_7402.jpeg
IMG_7400.jpeg
IMG_7387.jpeg
IMG_7381.jpeg

Kylescu narrows, great drift dive on an ebbing tide. Looks like you cracked it with the weather Bill. 👍

Kylescu narrows, great drift dive on an ebbing tide. Looks like you cracked it with the weather Bill. 👍
We’re in Durness Terry, and the weather is great. It’s been great for eight days now, and it’s looking good for a few more days (y)

We’re in Durness Terry, and the weather is great. It’s been great for eight days now, and it’s looking good for a few more days (y)
That top left hand corner seems to have its own microcosm Bill. We did a ten day Easter trip a few year back and the weather was fantastic, ok, cold at night, each day was blue sky.

Take a trip to the craft village, an old WW2 site, which is next door for a nosey 👍

Sands is one of our favourite campsites, we just love it. If your looking for seclusion if even offer that. And they have improved all of their toilet facilities to a really high standard, including building a new block.

Yesterday we visited the famous Smoo Caves in Durness, but unfortunately due to excessive water within the caves we were limited to the first cave, and there were no boat trips on. The last photo is the burn which flows into the cave.
IMG_7411.jpeg
IMG_7414.jpeg
IMG_7415.jpeg
IMG_7416.jpeg
IMG_7423.jpeg
IMG_7425.jpeg

Yesterday we visited the famous Smoo Caves in Durness, but unfortunately due to excessive water within the caves we were limited to the first cave, and there were no boat trips on. The last photo is the burn which flows into the cave.

Well worth a visit to Smoo Caves Bill. Last time we stayed on the campsite at Durness and paid at the honesty box, 80 mph winds that night and Julie made me move the van away from the cliff edge at about 3 in the morning! :mad:

Well worth a visit to Smoo Caves Bill. Last time we stayed on the campsite at Durness and paid at the honesty box, 80 mph winds that night and Julie made me move the van away from the cliff edge at about 3 in the morning! :mad:

I tell a lie!

Julie just reminded me that it wasn't an honesty box, there was a 'phone number on the gate for the warden and we rang him and he came down and collected the fee. Nice chap as I recall.

Back