Fridge not working on 240v

It's not me with the 12 volt problem , mine is fine,
Chausson have a 5 amp fuse hidden in wiring To work a relay which connects the wiring to the 30amp fuse which switches the alternator power to the fridge.. bloody french designers
Mine works great on gas though its working out around £3 per week extra with a refillable bottle
When I've time I will strip the carpentry out to chase the wiring as it's not worked for a while now, but I am using it manually as fed up of gone off stuff in the fridge
Watch out for stuff going off!

The person who bought my Thetford 3-way got it as his existing identical Thetford turned off and he didn't notice ... whatever was in the fridge went off and contaminated the fridge interior so badly it was unusable :(

It's a nightmare, 237 out of the circuit breaker. 237 into water heater and 237 into and out of the box under the fridge ..nothing into fridge , though last time when it worked there was .... I cant find another junction box ..
Gave up and just using gas....
Just run a new cable and don't forget to isolate the old one, what is the box

Just run a new cable and don't forget to isolate the old one, what is the box
I think it's what they call a 30ma differential circuit breaker but I not 100% sure. Anyway power in and power out to 2 sockets and nothing to fridge.. only other 240 I can find is to the boiler and that works.
Will have another look in a few weeks when we get out of Cornwall....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back