Freeby Calor Propane 13 kg Cylinder

I have a spare calor propane 13kg cylinder f.o.c. It has been kept dry and is in good condition. If anybody would like it I can bring to Hereford or Stratford.
That would fetch a good price on eBay/Facebook marketplace. Just saying Eric 😂😂😂👍

Agree with nabsim. Just sold two empty 6kg calor/ propane bottles on eBay. Collection only. One went £87. The other £65. Got a third one on there calorlite. 6kg still going though. Paid halfway for gaslow conversion. One bottle not mine. Went for£123 empty. Brian.

Agree with nabsim. Just sold two empty 6kg calor/ propane bottles on eBay. Collection only. One went £87. The other £65. Got a third one on there calorlite. 6kg still going though. Paid halfway for gaslow conversion. One bottle not mine. Went for£123 empty. Brian.
I was aware there was/is a shortage of gas but didn’t realise cylinders are fetching such good money.

I was aware there was/is a shortage of gas but didn’t realise cylinders are fetching such good money.
Up here unless you have an empty cylinder you are just about on to plums. Even with an empty cylinder to exchange the smaller 6kg cylinders can be hard to come by.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back