FREE Trio sport awning

RV2MAX

I have a Trio Sport awning it is about 6'6" along the top rail cord . and about 7foot tall up the sides near vehicle. It is in very good (hardly used) condition . It is surplus to requirements , and I am offering free to a good home .
I think this would be somewhat how it looks
images.jpg
Possibly a bit smaller :)

Please advise if you are interested , and it would need to be collected from near J10 M40 in north Oxfordshire .
First i n best dressed as they say in Australia .

Very interested. Just a couple of provisos, how soon would you like it collected and would you hold it for me till tomorrow when I can check my rail height?
Many thanks
Mike

Hi, if Mike doesn't need it, may we be considered please and we will offer our existing one here (it's to big for just the 2 of us)
Thanks

Last edited:
Strange when doing a normal post it dont get a reply for donkeys ears,post a freebe and its like a flight of german stukas in for the kill. 😂 😂 😂

Strange when doing a normal post it dont get a reply for donkeys ears,post a freebe and its like a flight of german stukas in for the kill. 😂 😂 😂
I'll talk to you Trev, what do you want to know??
I often post freebies and get several responses and deal with them, hopefully sympathetically, this one has had just 2 responses, myself and Mike. I'm a tad surprised my friend that you think that we are a flight of Stukas. I would be offering our rather large awning, if am successful, to the group. Currently I have a motorcycle alarm that I am delivering in the morning and a phobile moan that has been mailed. I,or rather we, stand the postal charges, content in the knowledge that the recipient will make a donation to a preferred charity. There has been the odd occasion when a gift has appeared on Ebay, but that's people. So please don't be judgmental, and remember that some of us are not blessed with a lot of cash either
Peter

Last edited:
I'll talk to you Trev, what do you want to know??
I often post freebies and get several responses and deal with them, hopefully sympathetically, this one has had just 2 responses, myself and Mike. I'm a tad surprised my friend that you think that we are a flight of Stukas. I would be offering our rather large awning, if am successful, to the group. Currently I have a motorcycle alarm that I am delivering in the morning and a phobile moan that has been mailed. I,or rather we, stand the postal charges, content in the knowledge that the recipient will make a donation to a preferred charity. There has been the odd occasion when a gift has appeared on Ebay, but that's people. So please don't be judgmental, and remember that some of us are not blessed with a lot of cash either
Peter
I am pulling your leg me lad,bit like free buns at womens instatute,there on them in a flash even though most claim to be on a diet. :LOL:

I am pulling your leg me lad,bit like free buns at womens instatute,there on them in a flash even though most claim to be on a diet. :LOL:
That's fine, but on occasions it smarts a bit especially as my legs are riddled with the old arthriticals. Btw, Sue's w.i group don't give free buns, they charge for them

That's fine, but on occasions it smarts a bit especially as my legs are riddled with the old arthriticals. Btw, Sue's w.i group don't give free buns, they charge for them
Bad job is arther itus,something else i have yet to get.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back