Free towbar for 11-plate Ducato Bessacarr E460

• Thread starter Deleted member 75879
  • Start date

Deleted member 75879

I already have a bike rack and have no intention to pull a trailer so the towbar is offered FREE.
No catch except you have to remove it yourself and secure the existing electric connection underneath and out of sight. The motorhome is currently immobilised and battery disconnected. My address is in Glasgow. Paul.

Hi and welcome, may be worth mentioning if it’s on a panel van or if coachbuilt the exact model.

Thank you for offering ,kind gesture.
Welcome along
Think it might be a pvc phil going by forum name?

Last edited:
Before removing it bear in mind that a towbar can offer valuable protection to the rear of your vehicle.

Before removing it bear in mind that a towbar can offer valuable protection to the rear of your vehicle.

Yes, fair point. But need to also consider the added weight. On balance, I'd do without the towbar if anyone is interested and within reach. If no-one is keen locally, I could link when (eventually) on our travel in UK?

I'd be keen for the towbar... I'm in Devon though! Happy to remove if you find yourself down in the southwest!

I may need to adapt it a little to fit my Iveco daily!?

We love Devon and aim to visit. But looks like it will be much later! So note my email and keep checking -

Last edited by a moderator:
Couda been a lot worse! Its a Bessacarr E 460. A fine 2-berth.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back