France Introduces Seven-Month Long Border Controls

witzend

Looks like cross channel tours just got less likely for this year
"just got less likely"? Did you notice the date of that item?

I didn't read that as they've closed the border, just have controls in place between Schengen countries. As we've always had to go through French border controls I don't see how it makes any difference to those Brits wanting to spend their money in France.

Looks like we will not be going to France anytime soon. Have to start planning a trip round the Uk instead. Should not be too expensive especially if the petrol stations are paying us to take it away.

Talk about waffle. With the ferry movements into Portsmouth reduced the smell of their exhausts isn't nearly as strong. Speaking to a councillor about this I was told the council owned ferry port will be carbon neutral by 2022. Not the ferries that spew out the fumes, just the port itself.

might even set some borders down here and keep kernow independant. ;)
oh no you dont. be-leave it or not. my grand-sons are down there. go independant would you. this could be war, on the other hand i love them. try wales they looking for mobby. ok.pj. p.s. cymru-am-bydd. tri--chynnig--i gymro.

Talk about waffle. With the ferry movements into Portsmouth reduced the smell of their exhausts isn't nearly as strong. Speaking to a councillor about this I was told the council owned ferry port will be carbon neutral by 2022. Not the ferries that spew out the fumes, just the port itself.
in a bottle eh, here's to it , ok.pj.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back