Found two buttons

izwozral

Found two buttons in the MH, turns out one is for slowing the downhill descent, no need to press accelerator or brakes it slows the MH down to about 10mph.
Second button is for traction control, came in handy climbing a steep dirt track t'other day.

Really should read the manual but it's like War And Peace on steroids.

It’s the tushwarmer button on mine. I still don’t touch it. You don’t know where it’s been.

2DD60808-044F-4B3D-89E6-E01339D1674A.jpeg

Found two buttons in the MH, turns out one is for slowing the downhill descent, no need to press accelerator or brakes it slows the MH down to about 10mph.
Second button is for traction control, came in handy climbing a steep dirt track t'other day.

Really should read the manual but it's like War And Peace on steroids.
I've got those two buttons and never pressed them either.

I started to read imy Ducato manual once and quickly put it away. It's written by someone who doesn't think like a human being.

II couldn't readily follow the manuals 'Instructions'' converting between A Trip and B Trip..... I used YouTube. 🤔

I've got those two buttons and never pressed them either.

I started to read imy Ducato manual once and quickly put it away. It's written by someone who doesn't think like a human being.

II couldn't readily follow the manuals 'Instructions'' converting between A Trip and B Trip..... I used YouTube. 🤔
You ought to use the downhill button, you can make a brew on the way down, its brill.

Far to many unnecessary gadgets on modern vehicles most of them never used.If younger folk were taught a bit more about how engines run when taught to drive instead of how to pass a test .!
If they were taught the Highway Code and the correct way to position and signal when entering and leaving a roundabout that would really be something!

Audi, Bmw have had trouble for years with electrical failures, now I have noticed Rangerover have also developed the problem. 😂

Did you know some cars charge you for using the indicators by the flash. Hence many only flash once! If at all.
Not just not indicating at all that has long been a failing of many drivers but where in the past few years has the "fashion" of approaching a roundabout, positioning to the offside and indicating right then when part way round indicating left, cutting to the nearside and carrying straight on come from?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back