Fort augustus aire

flying kipper

A new aire is open about half a mile south of Fort augustas.it has tap ellson for toilet waste rubbish point.it has room for about 15 self contained motorhomes at the moment on first come first served.£10 a night.very welcoming staff who collect the money off us.it is in the expansion stage at the moment and a welcome addition for us motorhomers heading to or from loch Ness.we are on the aire now and a nice dog walk nearby as well

A new aire is open about half a mile south of Fort augustas.it has tap ellson for toilet waste rubbish point.it has room for about 15 self contained motorhomes at the moment on first come first served.£10 a night.very welcoming staff who collect the money off us.it is in the expansion stage at the moment and a welcome addition for us motorhomers heading to or from loch Ness.we are on the aire now and a nice dog walk nearby as well
Could you add it to the location app. Or post the grid reference and I will do it.

It’s not on the location app, but I think I found it on search for sites. It’s called Loch Ness caravan park, run by highland council I have added it to the pois. This looks like a really nice Aire in a cracking location.
Not sure how to save the location but is on the access is on the road that goes up to the small cemetery on the right.nice quiet nights sleep and looks like expanding for 30 vans and looks like electric hook up points are going to be added

Just been past this ayre today and the price has gone up to £15.there is hook up available for £3 extra

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back