Form an orderly queue at Aldi

Val54

Anyone looking for a new Garmin Sat Nav Camper 760 lmt-d get down to Aldi on Thursday 26 March. Selling for £199.99, cheapest price on web is currently £286, or £306 at Halfords.
Dave

Having done a little research I think I'll stick to my Samsung Tab with Sygic, there seems to be issues with the Garmin wanting to take unsuitable roads, which kind of defeats the object of buying one designed for a motorhome. :(

Having done a little research I think I'll stick to my Samsung Tab with Sygic, there seems to be issues with the Garmin wanting to take unsuitable roads, which kind of defeats the object of buying one designed for a motorhome. :(

I've been using my Garmin Dezl Camper 560 LMT for over 2 years now without problem. It's never tried to take me along an unsuitable road; in fact it's warned me not to take some roads I've chosen.
My 560 LMT has performed very well in England, Wales, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Italy and Luxumbourg.

Last edited:
looks a good price, I am in the market for a new satnav. I think its the same with them all, you have to use a bit of common sense and not trust them explicitly.
As far as I can see it seems to be a problem with the map data suppliers as well as the hardware, thats why they insist on taking you down an unsuitable roads or cut a corner off through a housing estate.
Its a pity you can't programme them to only stick to A or B roads.

Anyone looking for a new Garmin Sat Nav Camper 760 lmt-d get down to Aldi on Thursday 26 March. Selling for £199.99, cheapest price on web is currently £286, or £306 at Halfords.
Dave

Been browsing the Aldi website and couldn't find any info.
Give me a clue where to look if poss.

Been browsing the Aldi website and couldn't find any info.
Give me a clue where to look if poss.

It's only in the Specialbuys leaflet available in store at the moment. The online page doesn't cover 26 th March yet.
There's a load of other outdoor stuff as well, camping chairs, ground sheets, lanterns, caravan cleaner and black streak remover, caravan double step and 40 litre water carrier. Plus a 19" led tv for £99.99 with a 12v adaptor.
Dave

It's only in the Specialbuys leaflet available in store at the moment. The online page doesn't cover 26 th March yet.
There's a load of other outdoor stuff as well, camping chairs, ground sheets, lanterns, caravan cleaner and black streak remover, caravan double step and 40 litre water carrier. Plus a 19" led tv for £99.99 with a 12v adaptor.
Dave

Many thanks, will call in tomoss for a leaflet.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back