For the unwashed

We always carried a pack or two of the standard wet wipes but those ones are huge. :)

Richard

Not for me, cannot start the day without a shower. That's why I went for a motorhome with one.
My days of 'roughing it' are long gone, wouldn't bother if I had to do without anything I have at home.

Are you having a laugh ??. £6 for 2. You can pick up the shops own cheap brand for less the a pound a pack. Might have to use most of the pack even but a sight cheaper

We always keep pitROK handy as well, and they are certainly not £3 each tissue!

Are you having a laugh ??. £6 for 2. You can pick up the shops own cheap brand for less the a pound a pack. Might have to use most of the pack even but a sight cheaper
Their £3.91 for 9. If water is getting low and your Wildcamping so don't know when you will be able to fill up next their a godsend.

edit ...land these aren't wet wipes as such these have a lather soap on them. Different to bog standard wet wipes.

At £25 a night to stay on the local site, they are still cheap plus they are beach towel size by the look of the one they where showing on TV.

Richard

I quite like being a stinker but those look great. Might have to invest in something similar for when the stink gets too much even for me..

I can have a good flannel wash down with less than half litre of water, so never that short of water to need them.

I can have a good flannel wash down with less than half litre of water, so never that short of water to need them.

Sorry, we were put off by the evil brown stain on the photo.

When we Wild camp, and people park too close, we just open the widows.
The pong soon clears them off.

Sorry, we were put off by the evil brown stain on the photo.

When we Wild camp, and people park too close, we just open the widows.
The pong soon clears them off.

Not my photo lol I never get skid mark stains on my flannels. :eek: :lol-061:

Our sense of smell isn't that great either, so that wouldn't work, oohh maybe my flannel washes aren't working that well, it might be us thats all smelly. :)

We have just come back from 5 weeks in France, and in that time we both had a shower at least once a day and also staying at a different aire every day. Never any problem getting water and if we had had we would just have gone to the supermarket and bought cheap-as-chips bottled water. There is no excuse for not being able to stay washed, in this day and age, unless of course that is your choice. Wet-wipes are an enviromental nightmare and should never even be considered.

we kept finding these amazing places to wash our clothes and our selves,endless supplies of running water, totally free ! some were called rivers,others streams

we kept finding these amazing places to wash our clothes and our selves,endless supplies of running water, totally free ! some were called rivers,others streams

Was that you down stream washing and brushing you teeth when i was having a jimmy riddle.:lol-053::lol-053::lol-053::wave:

We have just come back from 5 weeks in France, and in that time we both had a shower at least once a day and also staying at a different aire every day. Never any problem getting water and if we had had we would just have gone to the supermarket and bought cheap-as-chips bottled water. There is no excuse for not being able to stay washed, in this day and age, unless of course that is your choice. Wet-wipes are an enviromental nightmare and should never even be considered.

No babies in your house then?

Richard

Environmental nightmare.....and just 2 of you in motor vehicle more than likely driving a diesal engine 1000,s of miles and again I'm not sure but maybe electric hook up?

edit...when you buy he bottle water...doesn't it come in plastic containers? Just saying.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back