For sale Hymer 694

Makzine

Now we have the clutch sorted out our Hymer she has to go to make space in our bank account for the new Guzzler.

Needs a bit of tlc in places as she has been used and at the ripe ol' age of 28 expect to find a few bits that need tarting up to your requirements.

That said she drives lovely and has two big solar panels and three 110 v batteries on the leisure side that have never let us down yet and we have often gone off grid for a week at a time with no problems. She is the bar version so I'm told with the fixed bed at the back and can comfortably sleep 5. We have used her all year round and she is winterised down to -15. Tow bar fitted and a huge roof box, standard gas bottles. Recent Mot and service.

Advertised for £18,500 elsewhere but as with all things in life we are open to offers.

If you want to know more or photos then just ask.

Attachments

• 284.jpg
    284.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 122
Now we have the clutch sorted out our Hymer she has to go to make space in our bank account for the new Guzzler.

Needs a bit of tlc in places as she has been used and at the ripe ol' age of 28 expect to find a few bits that need tarting up to your requirements.

That said she drives lovely and has two big solar panels and three 110 v batteries on the leisure side that have never let us down yet and we have often gone off grid for a week at a time with no problems. She is the bar version so I'm told with the fixed bed at the back and can comfortably sleep 5. We have used her all year round and she is winterised down to -15. Tow bar fitted and a huge roof box, standard gas bottles. Recent Mot and service.

Advertised for £18,500 elsewhere but as with all things in life we are open to offers.

If you want to know more or photos then just ask.
Hi

My partner and I have always wanted one of these! Probably not the wisest economic decision right now but hey, life is short! Could you please email whatever exterior and interior photos you have and a schedule of whatever you think needs doing to it.

Many thanks

phil(underscore)email(at)yahoo(dot)com

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back