For Sale - Autosleeper Trooper LE 2004 VW T4

Caz

Based on a VW T4 with a 2.5Tdi engine, I believe it must be one of the last T4s produced.
Standard Trooper layout with a hard sided pop top roof, pull out (small double) bed and side kitchen. There is also a bed in the roof which will easily fit two children.
There is a hob with two gas burners & grill, a sink with cold water on tap and a 12v/gas/240v fridge. Plenty of cupboard and wardrobe space.
TV/DVD player. Radio/CD player in cab. Blinds and fly screens on side windows, plus curtains. EHU, 12v lights.
Smoke alarm (needs a new battery).
Eberspacher diesel heating.
150 Watt solar panel on roof, feeding leisure battery.
90,854 miles. The cambelt was changed at last service in 2018. Service history. MOT to 26th November 2019.
Comes with 2 x 3.9KG gas bottles (one part full), External Silver Screens for cab, a small table and a large one.
Front passenger seat rotates. 2 proper seat belts in rear.
J rail on side for canopy/awning attachment.
Underslung fresh and waste water tanks.
2 keys, remote control central locking.

I have owned this campervan for 3.5 years and we have had some good times, I will be sorry to see it go but have bought a bigger van.

Asking price is £16,495.

2004 would definitely make it a very late T4. The T5s started coming out on '53 plates.

I've had both T4 and T5 vans and to be honest I think I liked driving my T4 more than the better appointed and more powerful T5 I had. Good 'proper' van and in terms of long term ownership I think the T4 will be much cheaper to keep on the road than the T5.
Good luck with sale. I am sure it won't hang around for long :)

Of course it is rust free.

As you know, the bodywork is in excellent condition for its age.

Had one tyre kicker so far and a bit of interest.

It is, yes. Please send me a private message if you are interested. Thank you.

Do you have the van listed anywhere online? If so, can you post a link to the ad....I'd been interested in seeing a few pics. I assume it's the Nebio Blue van in your avatar pic?

Yes it is the one in my Avatar.

Sorry, thanks Helen262, I hadn't realised.

There are a lot of photos in the Autotrader advert but I can't give you a link as it won't come up when I search for it because I am selling it and I don't think it will let you see the link for me to look at it, if you see what I mean. If you search motorhome, then choose Auto-sleepers (sic) and then select Trooper it should be shown.

It is also on some facebook groups.

Hope that helps.

Yes it is the one in my Avatar.

Sorry, thanks Helen262, I hadn't realised.

There are a lot of photos in the Autotrader advert but I can't give you a link as it won't come up when I search for it because I am selling it and I don't think it will let you see the link for me to look at it, if you see what I mean. If you search motorhome, then choose Auto-sleepers (sic) and then select Trooper it should be shown.

It is also on some facebook groups.

Hope that helps.

Had a look, but can't find one that matches the discription here.

Just had a look, apparently it expired today.
I'll try to put some photos on here:

20190517_155959.jpg 20190517_160013.jpg 20190517_160201.jpg 20190517_154422.jpg 20190517_193110.jpg 20190517_154015.jpg

Your advert is still available on Autotrader - I had a look 5 mins ago.

The van looks a bit different to the other LE's i've seen - wheels/no external livery/seat trimming etc. Was it always in the current configuration?

The only thing I have changed in the 3.5 years I have had it is the rear seat/bed which I had re-upholstered as it was worn, I couldn't get the original material so I had it done in plain blue to match the carpet.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back