For Sale - 2004 Eura Mobil 690HB

Beemer

Due to the fact that I have had to inform the DVLA of my illness and having my driving licence downgraded to under 3.5t, I will now be selling my motorhome.
It is an A class 2004 Eura Mobil 690HB, tag axle, FIAT 2.8JTD, 56412 miles, MOT Jan 2021. Cambelt change last year. It is a 4 berth with a double over the garage at the back and a drop down double at the front over the driver and passenger seats. 4 belted seats. 2 leisure batteries, 1 x 150W and 1 x 100W solar panel, upgraded TV aerial with pop up (drawer) swing out tv included.
Probably not the best time to put up for sale, but it has not been used for a few months now, as I am not allowed to drive it :(
An exchange for a lighter van possible, but please don't get offended if I refuse as my wife, who would be doing all the driving, is the picky one :)
Taking into consideration its age, mileage and condition I am asking £18000 for it.
I am not forced to sell, as my wife could drive it on her licence, however, I would prefer she drives a lighter, and smaller vehicle.
Please pm me for more details if you are serious, thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Robmac

I wish I was in a position to buy it Dave.

I reckon that's way under priced. A steal for somebody!

mfw

Due to the fact that I have had to inform the DVLA of my illness and having my driving licence downgraded to under 3.5t, I will now be selling my motorhome.
It is an A class 2004 Eura Mobil 690HB, tag axle, FIAT 2.8JTD, 56412 miles, MOT Jan 2021. Cambelt change last year. It is a 4 berth with a double over the garage at the back and a drop down double at the front over the driver and passenger seats. 4 belted seats. 2 leisure batteries, 1 x 150W and 1 x 100W solar panel, upgraded TV aerial with pop up (drawer) swing out tv included.
Probably not the best time to put up for sale, but it has not been used for a few months now, as I am not allowed to drive it :(
An exchange for a lighter van possible, but please don't get offended if I refuse as my wife, who would be doing all the driving, is the picky one :)
Taking into consideration its age, mileage and condition I am asking £18000 for it.
I am not forced to sell, as my wife could drive it on her licence, however, I would prefer she drives a lighter, and smaller vehicle.
Please pm me for more details if you are serious, thank you.
I have been thinking about one of them vans as i want to go heavier dont know how to do pm - i'd be interested but not sure where you are and would want to view first anyway if you pm me i should be able to respond and i do have the finances in place

mjvw

Have you a link to the exact length, width and weight?, if you are going to downsize would the new van part x require a fixed bed, lovely Motorhome by the way. (y)

Beemer

I don't have a link, but the length is 6.9m, width mirror to mirror 2.6m (ish), height 3.01m and Gross weight 4.5t. Max.
Fixed bed if possible.

Wully

What a cracking van for someone. Something like that new today over 100k and probably not as well built. All the best with the sale

sbell

Free Member
That's a nice MH Its a pity its not a single axle as that's what im looking for .But im sure you will find a good home for this beauty

mfw

Fisherman

On eBay the serious bidding normally takes place in the last few minutes.
I watched my iPhone 7 going from £98 to £155 in the last 15 seconds last night.
When I am bidding, I wait till 10 seconds are left before hitting the button.
It always amazes me when somebody bids with five or ten minutes to go.

mfw

I tend to bid what i am prepared to pay then ignore till after auction finishes if i get it for less then it is a bonus