For nesting zombie - opening a tin with no tin opener

You see now I'm going to just HAVE to try it now, it's what Sundays are for !

at this moment NZ is probably in the shower , washing off the contents of a can of beans , that he now appears to be wearing. :scared:

Bloody idiots. If you rub for a little longer, you can just lift the lid off. Squeezing the tin that way will more than likely do you serious damage. I quite like my thumbs attached to my hands. :)

Another tip, please remember to wipe the iron filings off if it's liquid or turn it upside down if it's solid, before you take the lid off!!

Phill

Last edited by a moderator:
Another tip, please remember to wipe the iron filings off if it's liquid or turn it upside down if it's solid, before you take the lid off!!

Phill

If your starving iron fillings go down well,just dont go past the magnet in a scrap yard.

Sky;758883[B said:
]Bloody idiots.[/B] If you rub for a little longer, you can just lift the lid off. Squeezing the tin that way will more than likely do you serious damage. I quite like my thumbs attached to my hands. :)

Why are we bloody idiots because we are learning something new ? i never ever considered how to open a tin before - so i have found this a fascinating idea and whilst i welcome your additional suggestions for longer rubbing...

Why are we bloody idiots because we are learning something new ? i never ever considered how to open a tin before - so i have found this a fascinating idea and whilst i welcome your additional suggestions for longer rubbing...

or was sky meaning chaps in video, were BI for not rubbing tin for longer on second and third attempt........just a thought

brilliant idea....thanks... just had a tuna sandwich......no prizes for guessing how tin was opened.....

or was sky meaning chaps in video, were BI for not rubbing tin for longer on second and third attempt........just a thought

brilliant idea....thanks... just had a tuna sandwich......no prizes for guessing how tin was opened.....

AH !! Thanks Trixie - indeed - the power of the written word without body language or gesture - confusing !!! Aplogies to Sky if that was your meaning...

Glad to see it works.... one less thing to carry in the van !!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back