fond farewell

firefighter

I feel like I'm jumping ship before I've left the harbour cos I've only just joined this Fab site with Fab people, and Kay (wife!) and I are disappearing down to Provence for three weeks. We used to caravan there with the kids years ago and then after we bought our first motorhome last year we revisited northern France in Easter this year. The plan this time is steer a course for Dover on wed morning after my last nightshift tues night and then French soil around teatime and onwards southbound thur morn after a cheeky wee aire de repose!!, so to all our new mates out there (ta) adieu:cool: I wish we could, everyone of us, all meet up somewhere in the sun!! Keep it wild, Davie and Kayxx

have a lovely time firefighter...hope the weather is fab for you both,look forward to your fab stories of your adventure when your back..samm 'n' dave x

hols

firefighter said:
I feel like I'm jumping ship before I've left the harbour cos I've only just joined this Fab site with Fab people, and Kay (wife!) and I are disappearing down to Provence for three weeks. We used to caravan there with the kids years ago and then after we bought our first motorhome last year we revisited northern France in Easter this year. The plan this time is steer a course for Dover on wed morning after my last nightshift tues night and then French soil around teatime and onwards southbound thur morn after a cheeky wee aire de repose!!, so to all our new mates out there (ta) adieu:cool: I wish we could, everyone of us, all meet up somewhere in the sun!! Keep it wild, Davie and Kayxx
Have a nice time you two dont be setting the barbi on fire he he

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back