Folkstone camp site

The laird

Trying to find a site that I saw at the waterfront bottom of cliffs? In folkstone think it only had about 20|30. Places can anyone help me locate it?cheers,want to pitch there sat night

Guys I’ve found it
Little Switzerland but alas full
Any suggestions would be appreciated

The CR at Farthing Common looks very nice in the POIs.

It The Warren camping and caravan club site at Folkestone a fab site right on the beach with the cliffs behind you we stay there every September a favourite of ours

Hi Gordon,

The best place would have been my driveway but as I am in Brechin that is a no goer. You could do a lot worse than Canterbury, Dover road park and ride.

Bernie

That’s us in Canterbury p&r do fine as we’re on Chunnel am thanks for the offer
Enjoy brechin

Farthing common is fine provided you do not get caught on the gateway turning in there. Only 10 minutes from the tunnel booking in point.

Dover park and ride closes at 8-30 pm but you can get out at any time, if closed park at the pub and go in and have a pint.
Enjoy your trip:camper::wave:
Ken

Hi Gordon,

The best place would have been my driveway but as I am in Brechin that is a no goer. You could do a lot worse than Canterbury, Dover road park and ride.

Bernie

This should teach me to check the forum more often. We were all in the THS at Brechin, but you left before I read this. Safe travels. Meg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back