FLEXIPLUS

carol

Someone told me that it only covers you abroad for 31 days which was new to me. I’ve just phoned them and they said it’s not true. I asked where I could find it in their terms and conditions but couldn’t find any reference to it. Anybody any thoughts or experience of this? Driving on my own in the middle of nowhere in Spain and Portugal, I need to be 100% sure I’ve got breakdown! Life is more complicated without ADAC! Apologies if it’s been covered elsewhere - I did a search but nothing came up

The health cover on Flexiplus is for thirty one days but you can buy an extension. As far as I could see the breakdown cover has no thirty day limit. Try phoning them, they have always been very helpful and easy to contact when I have needed to speak with a real person. Failing that there on line chat is good and you can then print off the conversation as proof.

The health cover on Flexiplus is for thirty one days but you can buy an extension. As far as I could see the breakdown cover has no thirty day limit. Try phoning them, they have always been very helpful and easy to contact when I have needed to speak with a real person. Failing that there on line chat is good and you can then print off the conversation as proof.
Hi, thanks for the reply. As I said, I have phoned them but I want to see it in their documents to put my mind at ease! I have used the 90 day extension and I agree, they are really helpful.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back