Fishing tackle freebies

oppy

I have offered this lot previously and a member said that they would like it and would pass on the surplus, sadly though the members mind has changed and the only one wanted was the only one that I am keeping:- SO
Dear friends, the telescopic ones have been claimed (and hopefully been received). But there are several spinning / coarse rods, unused size 10 waders, 2mt keep net, alloy tackle box full of junk, landing net, several reels, umbrella and pole, low level seat, unused quick erect shelter, plus loads more gubbins including a 2mtr sea boat rod with multiplier reel. If someone can relieve me of the lot and shift them to wherever ( not ebay !!!!!!! it has happened) they will do the most good, please get back to me before the lot gets shunted to the local charity shop.
Thanks folks
Peter

I have offered this lot previously and a member said that they would like it and would pass on the surplus, sadly though the members mind has changed and the only one wanted was the only one that I am keeping:- SO
Dear friends, the telescopic ones have been claimed (and hopefully been received). But there are several spinning / coarse rods, unused size 10 waders, 2mt keep net, alloy tackle box full of junk, landing net, several reels, umbrella and pole, low level seat, unused quick erect shelter, plus loads more gubbins including a 2mtr sea boat rod with multiplier reel. If someone can relieve me of the lot and shift them to wherever ( not ebay !!!!!!! it has happened) they will do the most good, please get back to me before the lot gets shunted to the local charity shop.
Thanks folks
Peter
I would think a police officer will take it after you advertise in the paper, would someone like to call and have a look at my tackle. 🤔 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back