First Timer

The Jacks

Hi everyone just joined this afternoon .
We are thinking about getting a Elddis Autoquest 115 has anyone got one and any info about performance and economy.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. .I considered a 115 but went for a nu venture rio .up to 40 mpg @ 50-- 55 mph.

Thanks for the reply's we have decided to go with the 115 , picking it up 1st September.

Hi there!

As newbies ourselves, we (myself, wife and Jack Russell) welcome you to this group too. Seems friendly and informative. Try out the WildCamping app on the Google store if you have Android phones/tablet - it is very good -just started playing with it ourselves!

Colin, Mary & Badger

As newbies ourselves, we (myself, wife and Jack Russell) welcome you to this group too. Seems friendly and informative. Try out the WildCamping app on the Google store if you have Android phones/tablet - it is very good -just started playing with it ourselves!

Colin, Mary & Badger

... or if you have an Apple device it's available for those too :D

Colin, Mary & Badger

... or if you have an Apple device it's available for those too :D

Full details can be found here:

http://www.wildcamping.co.uk/forums/wild-camping-applications/43019-android-ipad-iphone-wild-camping-app-version-2-a.html

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back